the BIG PreCog dreams Topic

Oh, and on a side note, I believe that de ja vu is memory that you have from a dream. I can usually remember the exact dream I had when I get the de ja vu.

You could have always edited the post prior to the last one, LightAndLove. :razz:

What has really drawn me to posting here was a story that I heard from a fellow member who had dreamt of me. She had said that one night, I had shown up in a dream of hers, and the next day she checked my photo in the Alphabetical Photo Gallery. As a result, she was suprised because in the dream, I looked exactly as I do in real life. :eek:

[BB edit]I found the link in which this was mentioned. It’s here.[/BB edit]

yeah I know, sorry. I’m a dumb blonde, speak slowly lol.

I had a dream once with a friend of mine who I hadn’t seen in two years in it. The next day I had a feeling that I was going to run into him that day. Sure enough, that night I was downtown with some friends and ran into him on the street. I felt it coming too, right before I saw him and when I did I couldn’t believe it. Weird stuff.

I bet that the more we get used with our dreams (ie. we appreciate them as our friends and helpers for real life), the more they start to be connected with our real life situations that lay ahead.

Few small examples from this spring and summer from my dream diary:

1. I go to a forest with my wife, but she prefers to stay outside. So i need to enter the forest alone.

We planned to go to a forest next day to see a spring flowers and make some pictures. At first we were there together, but later when i planned to visit far corner in this forest, my wife preferred to go out from the forest and wait me on a field. So i needed to go alone there.

1. Someone i know IRL, was back from his trip to Italy. He was with his backpack and i asked from him, how the trip was going.

Next day IRL his mother called me. She said that they returned from the trip yesterday. (I had no knowledge whatever when they will return, and i rarely see him in my dreams).

Yeah this stuff is weird, isn’t it? I only had 1 precog dream before, I posted it in my hi, I’m new thread.

dream: Basically I saw myself opening my birthday present the night before my actual birthday: it was a lamp my brother already had some weeks before and the box it came in was still lying in the garage.

real life: The day after my dream (on my birthday) I took the box out of the garage and compared it to my present, they matched. Some hours later I was opening my present with my friends and parents around me and guess what… it was that lamp. This is scary, maybe people can really predict the future.

I read somewhere that scientist have prooven that precog dream exist just like Lucid Dream ?

Is this true ? I mean is it true that scientist have prooven precog dream ?

Ah yes, you’re right. There was an experiment in the 70’s at the Maimonides Hospital (in New York?) which said have proven that there where lots of precog elements in dreams.

Now I wonder why this experiment has not been reproduced amongst parapsychologists. :confused: I didn’t heard about another experience like that. Thus as it has not been reproduced, it can’t be said that it’s scientifically proven.

I’ve had a few dreams that I consider to be precognitive since I started recording six months ago. I never know that they’re precog while I’m dreaming, and when they happen later on in real life I don’t remember having the dream about them, but when I go back through my dream journal every once in a while I’ll find a passage and think to myself, “Gee, that happened a few days ago,” and the feeling will increase with each sentence.

It’s always banal, personal, specific things, and it the dreams usually “come true” about a month after I’ve had them.

For example: I had a fractured dream in which three things stood out to me. […] my friend John acting like it was his last night of summer and saying goodbye to everyone (even though it wasn’t his real last night), and a girl trying to hook up with me on some stairs. A few weeks later, my freind John was about to leave for South America, and even though he’d be back later in the summer, he was acting as if it were his last night out. […] Then at the end of the night, one of his girlfriends from college tried to hook up with me while I was heading upstairs to a bedroom.

I had to delete some sentences. Drugs discussion are not allowed on the forum.

I was skeptical at first, but the number of times precog dreams have happened to me, and the specificity of the things in the dreams has convinced me that there is something going on here.

I agree, I only have little bits and peices of premonitive perceptions…here are my minimal examples, last night I dreamt of my brother drowning in water, the ocean I think, and this morning I heared him say he’s been feeling as though he has been drowning latley. And I dreamt of my mum in company with one of her friends, a friend which she never see’s and that morning she was leaving to go see this friend. Its just little things like this which happen occasionly, but my hair dresser has full and accurate precog dreams which we discuss, and there are people that have the incredible ability to dream premonitively. Its amazing, yes I think research should be put into it. :smile:

The BIG PreCog dreams topic continueshere.