the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic

I like the senses one, it will help people to experience the dream more vividly and later could help with stabilising future LDs

Lets just read what stands in the top of the posts… not just what suggestions the person have… i said: :tongue: I’m Crazy

how about calling up everyone you know not like in telephone just demanding them to appear and ask “who here likes me” and those that don’t order to walk away and like "ndividually interrogate each one about what they think of you that would be interest but im not sure entirely accurate

How about this?

Teleport into any games (must be video- or PC game) and play them.

Why this? Can’t help it… I’m a gamefreak… :crazy:

HURRAY FOR GAMEFREAKS!!!
what was that sugestion agein…
BLOW UP STUF WITH YOURE MIND!
like cars, cities in the distanse and other stof like mountens and trees.

@Painocus: :rofl:

:no: so destructive :razz:
I do like the idea about visiting a computer game. There are two which I would love to visit.

That Dream Theatre dream I had got me thinking. You know my suggestion about setting a dream up and then losing lucidity?

What about paying a visit to the Dream Theatre? You chose whose dream you’re gonna watch, let the curtains open and forget about your lucidity. Just dive in the persons dream.

I would love to see how my subconscious handles one of moogles dreams (and I would love to have feedback from her on it later).

So that’s my suggestion: have someone else’s dream.

Namely?

While maditating on the purpose of my meditation (I lost what my purpose of meditation was), I received an answer. It was to experiance and realize nothingness.
My suggestion is to experiance nothingness in the dream.

Hmm…how about trying to play an instrument you never played, and write in your DJ how it sounded…

Great idea, worm! :smile:

Thanks Cid :smile:
I played guitar 3 times in dreams:

1. In the times i din’t play on guitar IRL, it had 2 strings only, and it sounded weird
  2. When i was already playing guitr IRL, i played Hearts on Fire, and it soundeed waaay much better than IRL
  3. When i was already playing, i was playing Smells like teen spirit. It souned almost exactly like it sounds when im playing IRL.
    Maybe we should all try difrent instruments, guitarists on the piano, and vice versa :smile:

Walk arund telling dream caracters that you are god and do godish tings(/normal lucid stuf).

sommon youre spirit guid and ask him/her/it what the minig of life is…

try going to another planet like mars or something.

Visiting the Lucid Crossroads.
I just read about it and I think it sounds interesting. :smile:

Imagine everybody reading it here and then later in their dreams, they all go there at the same time and meet each other. :happy:

Use the Erised Mirror those who read Harry Potter knows what I’m talking about.

“I show not your face but your heart’s desire”

Do not use special dream powers but wal aroud doing stof you would never do in real life.
Like eating of the food in a food store whyle the piople working there is wathing or somting like that.
Or say it like this:
Make the dram remind of youre own life and tink of it like having one day of youre life were you do just like you whant too (but no unhuman powers.)

How about changing yourself into a person you know and live out a day of their life from their point of view? It would be interesting to see what happens if you become a person you hate.

(Note: This quest concept was inspired by a dream of Q’s. Read the full transcript here; scroll down towards the bottom until you find spiderturtle.)

As you can tell, if you’ve read her journal, Q had a dream in which her pet turtle Poppy spun a coccon for herself after climbing into a tree. Before she did this, however, she tried to spin Q a coccon of her own on her head , but she wouldn’t let her. She later found herself wondering, while awake, what would’ve happen if she had…

This gave me an interesting idea. What if, either with the help of another creature or entirely on our own, we spun ourselves coccoons, to see what we metamorphosed into? When catterpillars do this sort of thing, it takes them months to become butterflies, but there’s no need for it to take us that long; we could easily have our transformations complete within a few seconds.

Afterwards, we could step out and stretch our proverbial (or, perhaps, actual) wings; obtain a mirror to see what we looked like, try moving and speaking in our new bodies, or take advantage of any new abilities we might have gained. This could easily yield some fascinating results. After all, who knows what we might become?

All that would be necessary to perform this idea would be to either spin ourselves a coccoon or have another person/animal do it for us, to then trust that we would metamorphose into something new, but not be sure of exactly what, and to then re-emerge in our new forms and explore them. This could lead to amazing new discoveries about oneself and one’s dreams; or, it might simply be interesting and entertaining, depending on who you were. Inevitiably, it would be an interesting learning experience to see what new forms our respective unconsciousses dreamt up for us, and fun to then get to use them; as such, I’m all for it. :content: