the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic

I remember a ND I had when I turn into a wolf when I made a wish in a room that grants wishes. How about summoning a room that grants wishes in a LD.

Let’s say for example that a person tells herself that a door to the wish-granting room will appear behind her. She turns around to enter the door that appeared behind her and walk to the middle of the room. She makes a wish and the room grants it. When the person wakes up, she will tell how she got into the room, what she wished for, and what was the outcome of that wish.

It could help LDers who have trouble doing certain things in LDs. It’s worth a shot.

Go to your Haven.

don’t remember if it has been mentioned already–

revisiting a previous dream location.

Find an idea for some kind of invention that would benefit human-kind :smile:

great idea josh! i really like it

Here are some:
1:Go bake in time and meat youre younger self.
2:Re-live youre life the way you whant it too be.
3:Tast lots of defreant dream food and remember what they tasted like.

And I have one that would be nice to have near Painocus’ suggestion #1:

Meet your future self.

That sounds like it’d be fun :smile:

that Idea of a lucid PC got me thinking. Logging on to a lucid PC and messaging all other lucid dreamers while they are in them

I like the meet your future self suggestion aswell.

Yes, me too :content:

My ideas :confused:
mmh …

1.Interview a DC about LDs and dreamland.
2.Try to create an oneiric object (or making it appear in your dream)
3.Try to fight your oneiric fear.(Mine is when water comes in my dream and cover every part of the ground. I don’t know what it means, but it frightens me and I can’t do nothing except to awake me :cry: )

after reading Q’s latest LD

I have a very simple one: Fly. :fly:

May I change this one a bit after reading Q’s latest LD :tongue:

Fly like you have wings :wink:

The watch Kenai transform Quest :aww:

MAKE UP YOUR OWN DREAM SONG! That would be a good one. Make up a dream song and remember it. Possibly make it IRL and post it. But you don’t have to do that.

I have a quest to do in my next LD: meet a special person for myself, talk with her a bit then ask her if she knows that it is all a dream. I am curious, what would she say or do.

You can plant a seed and see what comes out.
Go on a trampoline

I like the idea of meeting your futur self

I like the ‘planting the seed’ idea :smile:

How about we fly to the moon and see what it’s like up there.

Asking someone, prefferably a Spirit guide, but any other DC should work to… so, Asking someone what you were in a past life,:???: then ask to see some pics of it :tongue: