the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic

Okay, I do realise I sound like a complete idiot by repeatedly asking these things, but what’s a CNS? A personality profile?

Edit: Hang on, Acronym Finder gave me ‘central nervous system’, but I still can’t see how that makes sense. Was that it?

Ooh, I can tell you this - a big pot full of gold, just like in the myths. (Been there, done that!) :razz: I love that idea for the quest, though! On the other hand, the time travel idea is one I’d be good at…

CNS is your brain! Or at least good proportion of it!!

Uh, ya Daylight - are you saying to ask the DC if they are part of your subconscious, or something outside yourself alltogether? I’m a bit confused too.

hey, i was thinking this would be interesting, in a lucid dream, find on of your friends and tell him or her that you are dreaming, and ask them to remember that. then the next day, in real life, ask him or her if he rembers that. wouldn’t that be cool. someone should try it, i will once a get to lucidicy.

I do! Titanic.

Just live the last moments of the Titanic as it goes down.

Or live Doom 3 (it might actually be scary):eek:
Or HL
or (anonymous computer game)

I wrote this in my DJ, but I’ll mention it here too. :content:

How about this… Have an exciting dream, and convert it into a story?

I had theis great ide… But i cant rember it…

Oohhh! Do Wolf’s! That sounds cool.

split your body in 2/3/4/5
(in other words, you run and then 2/3/4/5 of you rin in a different direction)

Hold a comedy show for your DC-s? :rofl:

This might have been suggested. You had a future dream quest (year 2012) how about a back in time one ?

Perhaps back to dinosaurs, ancient civilisations, something like that?

I think that would be interesting.

the current sealife quest is a quest for atlantis :smile: You can still participate in that one :smile:

how about the 2 i said, i like those:P, what do you think

leaving the matrix
splitting your body(into 2 whole body’s, not 2 half ones)

Uhh… You mean like Astral projection?

no, in your dream lol

you split your dream body into 2 dream bodies

Taste something that doesn’t exist IRL.

1. /color ↩︎

How about try to go to the lucid capital. I was truly intrigued by weasel’s dream about the lucid capital, and I would really like to visit there. Maybe we might even meet other members of LD4all there.

Synaesthesia? :confused:

My DC’s aren’t worth a comedy show.