the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic

for your SG('s) then:P

find out more about quantum physics

Direct a movie?

I KNOW! Summon Freddie Krueger and see what happens…

Successfully record a music track? :music:

I only have one, and his name is a little to long for me to remember. He looks like sully.

hell yes, that would be great fun. a bit like jurassic park 2.

if it was really vivid, just seeing them would be good enough. though watching it on a screen would probably seem rather dull after that.

Work magic.

That’s so unspecific, though. I guess in a dream, anything out of the ordinary seems like magic (like the flying one that’s on at the moment). What about stereotypical magic, then, like Harry Potter things with wands and incantations? :wizard:

how about trying out your “perfect life”

Hmm… I don’t know if this has been suggested or not, but how about a Matrix LD? You could stand in the middle of a courtyard-like place and beat up clones of yourself. I don’t much about the Matrix, but it sure does sound like fun! :mrgreen:

i think thats a GREAT idea!

Yay, thanks! :good: [size=9][color=grey]That’s one of my very rare great ideas. LOL.[/size][/color]

Maybe it could be a competition based on how many clones you can kill. We can then see who gets the highest score! :content:

I was thinking about one of the following for a quest:

• Be a hero/character: Turn yourself into a comics/movie/cartoon/anime character, which his/hers characteristics, habilities and powers. (example: Be spiderman and web-sling around NY, or fly around as Superman, or do magic as Harry Potter, etc, etc, etc)
  • Be a hero (2): Act an adventure LD where you play the role of a hero. People could try different styles, ages, worlds, etc.
  • Talk to yourself: Summon yourself, or a manifestation of your SC and talk to it, ask any questions you might have. I figure this might give a different insight rather than the usual SG idea.
  • Be an animal: Turn into your pet or an animal you like to see how it is.

I’m hoping I can do one of those sometime smile, so I thought they’d be good quests too.

EDIT:

I had a GREAT idea now!

• “Make a friend!”: Try and make a DC friend and see if he/she shows up again. Another possibility is to be a DC’s lover :razz: But maybe it’s too much.

(that could have two meanings: Make a DC, or find a DC and get to be his/her friend)

we could try to have a conversation with a tree… see what it has to say to us

Meet mother nature, or make love to gods…

YEAH! Anyone else agreeing with this one?

Sounds good :smile:

We could keep a basketball score thingie nearby to help the counting in the LD :razz:

Or not, it might get crazy

make it an automated one then:P

Kything :cool_laugh:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kything

what?
sort of like posessing someone

nah dion’t like the idea of that