the BIG riddle topic [part VIII]

But it has metaphorically destroyed it. It may not be literally destroyed. but metaphorically it is destroyed.

gesus, you know, you post more then wolf(the mostly called bigegst spammer, before you, the one with the highest post per day count on the forum), and his post count was 9.2 last time i checked, yours is 30

YAY 200 posts!!!

Wasn’t this the good answer?

I’ve got a new one :smile:
I heard it long ago and it was kind of hard for me to find out the question.
You want to go to Rome. The way is splitting and you don’t know which way you should go. But you’re lucky there stand a house. You know that in that house there lives a twin: one of them always tells the truth and the other always lies. You can only ask 1 question. Which question do you ask to know which way goes to Rome?

p.s. Why isn’t this topic splitted. I thought that happens after 10 pages.
Edit: :lol: it just happend :tongue:

all ways lead to rome :grin:

You ask one of them “if i ask your twin which way leads to rome, what will he tell me?” then you go the opposite way.

Pasquale, That’s what I was thinking when I first heard it

StEvE21, You’re right. You heard it before or you’re really smart.

lol, if one of them lies, his twin lies so you ask him what his twin would say, there is one who shall lie, then the opposite way is the correct one :happy:

Time was right answer to mine .
Just to have that stated

You could also do it by asking two questions. If one always lies and one always tell the truth, simply ask them both if they have a twin, whichever one says yes, you then ask him the way.

It`s harder with one .
Or you could ask .

“Do you know the way to rom ?”

To them as first question

Hebrew2, you’re right. But the difficult part about the riddle was that you can only ask 1 question. If you can ask 2 questions it isn’t hard anymore. (at least in my opinion. There are so many questions you could ask to see if he tells the truth if you could ask more than one question)

SO agree

Well everyone forgot about mine so I’ll answer it now. No, not leather. THE GREATEST USE IS TO COVER COWS!!! :lol:

EDIT- Sirius, that’s because he’s been here a much shorter time than I and it makes it seem like a much bigger number. PLUS I DON’T SPAM ALL THE TIME LIKE HE DOES.

:rofl:

Oh, and I haven’t been on much lately. :grin:

Withdraw one and scratch my head, I’m now black but I was red. What am I?

@Cid:

A match.

Correct

(Here’s a few average ones…)

1.) Two sisters were born on the same day on the same month in the same year and are the children of the same parents… and yet they are not twins. How is this possible?

2.) A boy was on top of a train that is 100 meters long and is moving at a speed of 50 km per second. The boy jumped straight up and was in the air for exactly 1 second before he landed back on top of the train. Where on the train did he land?

(And BTW, post your answers in size=0 or something so others would have a chance to guess without accidentally seeing the answer.)

[size=9]1. they are both sisters but not each other’s sister. (ie. they each have a brother or sister, but are not related to each other)

1. he is where he jumped from if you ignore air resistance[/size]

(Alex, you always seem to be the one here to answer my riddles when I post them. You seem to be good at them. )

Number 2 is correct but I think you got number 1 wrong. (Maybe I just misread it…) They are children of the same parents so they are related.

I know the answer to your nr 1 riddle, Grave;

[size=9] “of the same parents.” The word “same” hints you of lapps, if you pronounce it in norwegian, which is “same”, except you don’t pronounce it “sæim” but “saame”.

They aren’t twins because their parents are lapps. (Or sàpmi, if you prefer.) [/size]