The Big Spirit Guide Topic - Part II

I don’t think I have met my spirit guide yet but i am waiting! I talk to my spirit guide sometimes when i am alone and let them know that they can talk with me and introduce themselves ANYTIME they want. I also thank them for being my spirit guide and looking after me! they deserve all the thanks in the world. THANK YOU SPIRIT GUIDE! :content:

ok, i dont know if any of you read Castenada’s “The Art of Dreaming” but, and ive experienced it myself, certain “guides” are no more than inorganic being trying to steal your energy. I’ve battled one of these myself, in my dreamscape, and it scared the bujeebus out of me. anyone else had any encounters with some not so friendly beings?

in my second or third lucid dream, i went to my bedroom and a pretty lady was there. she told me that i was dreaming and that i could change her into anything i wanted.
so i changed her to different people and i even turned her into a cellphone once lol :happy:.
is she my spirit guide?

Have you set up “dreaming”, by staring briefly to objects in your dreams ? If you don’t, you are in a LD, and what you meet was just a DC. LDers reading Castaneda always are afraid by DC’s they confuse with allies. Once you realize you’re in a LD and what you see are illusions, you’re no more annoyed with those false “inorganic beings”.

Why not ? Dm7 says that dream guides show you the way to lucidity.

I think there are some DC’s I’ve encountered in my lucid dreams who may have had some kind of independent sentience of their own and some that may have had no existence beyond my perception of them.

They were all real though. I think this is why I can’t ld anymore… my concept of what is ‘real’ has expanded and so I can’t seriously reply “no” to the waking question “is this a dream?”

I think my spirit guids is a girl called Amy. She first apeared to me in a poem I wrote when I was really depressed. Ive seen her in a few dreams. She came to me in the longest , and most beautyfull dream I ever had, I woke up about twice during the night, and fell back into the dream, it lasted through the morning it was a determined dream. I was at a party, and I saw her. I asked if she wanted to take a walk, but she told me that we needed to stay, and be social with the party guest, I remmber i went down a water slide, and I got lost, and began to drowned, but Amy came to my rescue, and pulled me out. Then there was news that a atomic bomb was going to be droped on highway 85, and everyone started to panic. A man came up to me, and shook me, and said…"boy you better start taking this seriously. Then the bomb went off, and I woke up. I love the feeling I had after the dream was over.

You are so lucky to have a DC help you like that. :cool:
If she is your spirit guide, I think you will definitely meet here again. I wish I could have one too… :neutral:

The poem I wrote when i believe she first apeared, was allmost as she wrote it through me, to give me a message of hope. in my next LD Im going to try, and contact her.

…, and I came close to having tears in my eyes when I woke up, because of the kindness that she showed me in the dream. It was like she wanted me to be social with others, and she stayed by my side the whole time. It was a very emotional dream…Thank you Amy.

Thats exactly how it works…they come suddenly and leave you no doubt- the love feeling is overhelming,absolute.Even to the extend that you dont care at all what sex is it…you just feel it and know you love her/him same way.
congratullations and good luck:)

If what Jack has just said is true. Then after 3 years of deliberation of whether a person in my dreams is a DG or my SG has just been answered also :smile:

You are lucky Kavaa, i don’t know the name of my Spirit Guide.

Heh,i also dont know her name…but i do know shes dark skinned with dark ,long curly hair and wears purple robes.Very fantasy alike character.
Funny thing its that one have such a little influence on when and how DG shows up.Of course willing to meet them and asking them for help works but there seems to be something like “they know when you ready” which i havent solved yet
take care

My spirit guid, is pretty hot, I wonder if it would be ok to ask her for sex? Maybie I shouldnt.

Anything you want is ok…thats the beauty of having SG.The further you go the more you discover how unconditionall love you recieve and eventually you find out that you and her are one.
If you`re still unsure you can allways ask,im sure Spirit Guides are quite used to such questions/actions:)

Lol kavaa…

I haven’t found my SG, and I’m not really searching for it either. He’ll appear when he thinks it’s the best time to show himself :smile:

PS. I’ve merged this topic with the BIG Spirit Guide Topic - Part 2.

At the end of the night (early morning) I had 3 or 4 short lucid dreams, it was where I noticed a scene was a dream went lucid for a bit, woke up went back into the next dream; was lucid woke up etc. I did that like 3 times at least. In one attempt I spun my self to a new scene, it was outside, blue sky nice breeze near some sort of monumental building (reminded me of the captial). I called for my deceased
father again but he didnt show up; (lately I’ve had a hardtime getting a hold of him from the other side). I was really bummed and started crying (I woke my wife up she told me the next morning). For a second this person walks by who looks just like my dad but when I get a second look its not him.

I woke up again but the next dream I thought, since I’ve havent spoke to my dad in a while, let me finally try to meet my spirit guide. So I entered a dream where I was laying in bed It didnt look like my room so I knew I was dreaming. I got out of bed and went through a long changes of hall ways,
passages etc. I had to keep rubbing my hands together to keep the lucidity it was such a long walk and journey. Finally I come to a room where all these people are, I dont know if they are deceased or what but they are having some sort of get together. Finally there a 3 women before me, only really one paid attention to me out of the group. She is an african american with long braids. She didnt look like from
this time period, but she could have been. She looked very spirtual although, I could tell.

She looks at me and says “how did you find me?” I said I’m communicating to you from a lucid dream! She said laughed and said "oh…hahah your one of those (giggle). I laughed too and said “It’s finally nice to meet you!” She said “well it’s nice to meet you too” At that time the other two women that were with her had their own thing going on, carrying on about. So I decided that I had bugged her long enough. I think, for a short time continued to explore that area but ended up letting go of the lucidity.

Additional Comments:
Although your deceased one may be busy on the other side, I feel our spirit guides usually can spend some time wtih us! Just call out to them!

:peek:

Last night I had a few lucid dreams back to back, in which I was trying to find my SG. Here’s what happened in them -

In one , I was inside my living room. I called out for my SG , turned around , and there was a little girl with her back to me facing my television. I called to her a few times and she didnt respond. After a couple seconds she then slowly turned around. She looked about 6 years old or so and had long curly blonde hair. She was wearing a really fancy dress that looked very expensive. I asked her what her name was , and she told me (I forget what she said though). I then asked her if she was my SG and she said “Hmmmmmmmmm am I your spirit guide…No!” and then started giggling. She then told me something that seemed to be important , I cant remember what though. I then woke up.

The next dream , I was in McDonalds. There were lots of people there , ( in particular a really hot asian girl caught my eye =p )i guess I should have tried talking to them but I didnt. I kept trying to summon a SG with no luck. I then saw a door to the bathroom and thought to myself “My SG will be in there” and went inside. Nobody was in there , but the wall had the design of a tiger face all over it. After a few seconds of looking around I began to hear a tiger roaring. It was really loud and kind of scared me so I left , and soon woke up.

The last one was kind of a waste. I was in my house again , and couldnt find anyone to talk to. I went outside and the owner of the land I live on was out there mowing the grass. i just said Hi to him and he said Hi back. I then got bored with looking for a SG and went to my bathroom to look in the mirror. Was kinda cool , i echoed like waves when I touched it. I woke up soon after.

So, did I get close at all with the little girl or the tiger room? Or were those just normal type things? Any suggestions on what I should try doing? Could (what looks like) normal people walking around be a SG or someone worth talking to?

Well, he/she is not my SG, but maybe he/she might be someone’s else SG, or common DC from your dreams. Most probably he/she was purely product of my brain, but i will still copy a note from my DJ here, because it moved me when he/she said what he/she said at the end of my LD last night (actually last morning)…

There are lot of people. One middle aged man comes to me and starts to teach me some moves with hands, what i repeat after him (maybe it was related with a scene from Married With Children i saw last night?). Then he speaks in Russian about the war secrets of either Russians, or Americans (i can’t recall about whom). Someone disturbs me to listen him good enough with his chatting, and i ask the disturber to shut up. Finally the DC who showed me those moves and spoke to me about those secrets starts to leave.

But i want to know more about him, so i ask from him quickly, does he know that he is in my dream. Seems that he is disturbed that i did not let him go, and does not seem to agree with the idea that he is in my dream. He goes away, but i follow him. By now “he” has changed to middle-aged “she”, who wears a blue dress with white spots on it. I ask from her, what she does here, and is she a DC, etc. Also i ask, can i meet her again? She replies, that yes, she is a DC. I ask, is she a DC from someone’s else dream? She says that she is DC from Dream Victor’s (or Deam Victor’s) dream.

I think that i want to remember the name, and i wake up IRL.

Comments: It was strange DC. Most probably he/she was purely product of my mind. But if i need to speculate it: maybe he/she was really a DC from someone’s else (who is called Dream Victor, or Deam Victor) dream? Maybe our DC’s can shapeshift, so he/she was middle-aged man who spoke Russian at first. And then he changed to middle-aged woman who wears blue dress with white spots? Maybe our DC’s can (accidentally) happen to other people’s dreams too? Or maybe the shape-shifting was purely due to fact that in dream you just need to lose a sight from someone, and next time you see him/her, she/he is different already. Because it’s your brain who cannot hold the dream world as stablized as our senses can IRL. Anyway this LD made me to explore more about DC’s in our dreams. Maybe i will meet her again?

Haha this was the most hilarious thing I heard this month!

There is always a white cat in my dreams, well not always just often. Maybe its my spirit guide? I sure would want one. woah would be awsome :grin:
Could a spirit guide also show itself as an animal, like a cat or a dog or what ever animal you like?