The BIG "Was this a LD?" Topic

The thought just kinda went through my mind. As if it was accepted ll along that it was a dream and I could do whatever I want, but I hadn’t been informed. :confused:

Thanks for your help. :smile:

Amy

I had my first ludid dreams some days ago, but I have question.
Is there a possiblity that I dreamt being lucid?
I remeber taking two RC and they both was worked. And I remember that I was aware that I dreamt. I was very calm. In the dream I jumped down a little cliff and i did kind of fly down to a street.
When I woke up it all seem like a normal dream and I remebered very little of the detailes in my dream.

So my qouestion is… Did I have a lucid dream or did I dream that I had a Lucid dream?

Sorry for my english.

I would say it was a lucid dream, since you were aware that it was a dream at the time.
Working on increasing your recall of all dreams (keeping a dream journal) and the level of lucidity (by stabilising techniques) would help.

:welcome: Welcome to LD4all The_Dreamer :cheer:

I have a dream journal, but and I’m very good to remeber dreams (once I rembered 11 dreams at one night). The problem is that I’m not that good to remeber detalies.

If you’re aware that you’re dreaming, then you’re lucid :smile:.

Examples of stabilising techniques?

Rubbing hands, focussing on dream content and spinning (but this one might wake you up too) are three oldies to keep you inside the LD.

I mean techniuques to help in increasing the level of lucidity.(That was what I thought he meant)

Stabilizing often means “staying in the dream”, and its a she not a he :wink:… Anyway, you can use these techniques I mentionned for increasing lucidity too :smile: (increasing lucidity and staying in the dream are on the same sliding scale!). Some people also think it helps if they shout in the dream “INCREASE LUCIDITY NOW” or stuff like that. Kind of auto-suggestion style if you get what i mean.

Part I of this topic has reached ten pages and is locked now :smile: .
Part II of the topic can be found HERE !