The Big WILD Topic Part IX

7-8 hours… ok I’ll make an effort to try to WILD at around that time.

This afternoon, I did an exercise based on the Laberge description of the counting technique.
I used a mobile to set an alarm for the next 10 minutes.

I relaxed and began counting from 1 onwards as usual.

I found I would be distracted with some other thoughts when the mobile would ring.

I restarted a number of times resetting the alarm.
The last time I began seeing images - the digits I was counting basically…
Not very realistic or clear but I could see their form.
I don’t know but there might be a modified WILD method here. Count the numbers while picturing them at the same time…
At the end there was lots of noise which waked me up for good and it was time to get up, too…

I think I’ll try this modified technique tonight.

I’ve been trying to WILD for like a week or 2. I have no sucess. I never see images or anything lol. Am I supposed to? :help: I like that emoticon. :smile:. How long did it take you to have a WILD? I’m going to try tonight in a couple hours.

I still didn’t have success yet with WILD… I don’t know why.
Most cases I end up sleeping, otherwise I simply count and count…

How fast should you count with the counting technique?

Normally, I guess… Not too fast, not too slow…

I think I had Vibrations yesterday from trying a WILD. I was asking myself am I dreaming over and over again and every so often would check if I was and then after a while I noticed my body was moving I was not moving it and it was moving and I slightly started to shake. I went to bed at 12 and this happened at 12:30.
Do you think it was one? Then again I was probably just imagining it.

i got my 2nd and most recent LD from WILD’ing… i woke up in the middle o the night, recorded my dream, started counting… 1, i’m dreaming, 2, i’m dreaming… and i got to 88… i said 88… then conked out… then continued to say i’m dreaming and actually was in a dream… when i said this i was immediately flung forward superman style soooo fast it was pretty scary and i was inside and i slammed into a wall… it worked but it was crazy… i tried to talk to someone but it all went blurry and i lost it…

i saw the person i “wanted to talk to” but it was only a shadowy thing I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT WAS… AAHHHH!! o well next time.

-p-Wes

Last night i tried to WILD again, it was semi successful but i didn’t get into a dream :bored:. I was finally able to reach SP but that was about it, I didn’t get any vibrations or anything, just swirls of color in my eyes. Maybe i will get closer next time…who knows.

Eventhough i didn’t get a WILD, i did have 2 lds lastnight, so im still happy :good: .

-=JaSoN=-

another idea i had to try is to use earplugs while attempting WILD. This is because when you start to hear sounds, you know its from falling asleep because the earplugs would be blocking sounds from the outside world.

…anyway, just an idea :smile:

-=JaSoN=-

Also, you can, I think, use earplugs and play some music - so you do MWILD… I’m trying this tonight.

Ok, let me know how it goes after you try. It seems like MWILD will work well also.

-=JaSoN=-

Continue to Part 10