The Chroniclers Part V

I’m here!
But, I haven’t been lucid for a while…

I’m still alive, but I haven’t been lucid either.

I’m still around, but as usual i haven’t got Lucid lately either. :neutral:

Perhaps i should remember to post in my DJ… :uh:

I would like to join. :smile:

I am still alive.

saturday, then?

so how is everyone going, no luck?

hey can I join, have you guys had any success? anyways, my sleeptimes are 10:15pm-6:20 AM on weekdays and 11pm-9AM on weekends

Hey mind me attempting this? sounds pretty kewl and that “SI” is summit i can picturize while im rock climbing or meditating at the fountain in sheffield lol. well anywere really…:razz:

If its ok my objective will be to try and become a wolf on a mountains top(If i ever make it)

sleep patterns hmm
12pm-3am (bed time) wake 12am

thats my sleep routine until 20th of may

Edit:
Something just hit me while i was re reading the description to embed it into my head. The lack of detail., I am a very observational person and instantly the word mess hall brings up the image of a long wooden table/bench , stone walls, torches of fire in hangings that sort of thing.

Ok actually i guess its not detail writing that, its the lack of common details. we all see a “mess hall” differntly due to our experiences, if we are trying to share dreams shouldnt our place of meeting be the same? if we are dreaming of two seperate mess halls and our dreams collide do they meld, does one dreamers dominite? I just think its vague if you dont have enouhg to go on.

Its like saying to a friend

meet me at the shop in the city centre and leaving it at that.

If i’ve missed an expansion of the island or what ever please help lol.

what is the seal?

thats my sleep routine until 20th of may

I’ve just changed my desktop to the current Skyisland picture with the description down the bottom. i feel that seeing it everyday and thinking on it may help.

Hey guys, I have to apologize to those who asked to join and didn’t get a reply. I don’t check this topic often, so I’m going to ask everyone who asked to join and didn’t get a reply to PM me. I am watching this topic, but not getting email replies when somebody posts. I wonder what is going on?

Newest member here.

Just for the record, and I’m not sure how it will vary with different timezones, I usually am sleeping Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from about 4AM-12PM -5GMT and Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 6AM-3PM -5GMT.

Are the Chroniclers officially dead? :sad:

If it is, I have a strong interest in reviving it.

Recently my sleep schedule changed to a segmented night. During the week, I now sleep 2AM - 7AM, then (depending on the day) again for about 4 hours starting between 10 and noon. This has proved to be very beneficial to having more reliable LD’s in that second segment, like a huge WBTB.

I am going to start again trying to find you guys, so be ready :wink:

And Ysim saves the Chroniclers from certain doom a second time.

As do I.

that being said my recall is in hell at the moment, however i am taking steps to get it back.

Why let something so nice die? :razz: Keep at it, people.

by the by, my sleep schedule (GMT-6) is around… i’d say 12 to 2-7 to 9 on weekdays, about… 3-12 on weekends. AM of course. I may try napping a bit during the day however i don’t nap well.

I have read through the previous parts, really like the cause, and would like to join. :smile:

I have recently started an LD schedule which I have faith in since having an LD the first night I tried it, so I’ll be trying for Sky Island as well. I have high hopes of having an LD tonight, as I’ve ironed out (I hope) most of the kinks in my technique, so hopefully I’ll be getting maximum results tonight.

Are we still doing the Saturday night mass attempt? I think this is a good idea, and even if it hasn’t given good results so far, should be kept up.

Oh, and TRJR, is that you? I didn’t know you had a name change.

EDIT 9/21/08: Ack… one fatal flaw. :sad: I left my phone open, so the alarm didn’t go off for WBTB… I forgot about this “feature” of my phone. Oh well, next time I’ll be sure not to screw up like that. :razz:

Well hey shatter, it looks like the Chroniclers are still kicking :wink: .

I’d love to join as well; I’m not exactly the most prolific lucid dreamer at the moment (about 2 per month), but this ought to give me the motivation I need to boost that (starting with a better weekday sleep schedule; school’s murder when one puts things off too much).

Currently (at GMT -6), my sleep schedule runs something like 12-6:30am on weekdays (not great for LDing, planning to stretch it out more) and around 1-9:30am on weekends, though I do try to get to bed earlier when I can.

I’m totally game for this; if anybody feels like doing some WBTB tomorrow night (EDIT: I’ll definitely be trying Saturday too, but I might as well use the weekend, right?) lemme know and I’ll be sure to sync up with you!

Ok, i’m glad we’re back, I’ve been having LD’s like everynight for a while now, and have been trying to have a shared dream with a friend who can’t do it yet.

So, if there’s anybody in Eastern Timezone, let me know so we can try it. :happy:

I’ve also been having lucids just about every night now so I will make this my new objective and keep trying to get to sky island until it works.

my sleep schedule is from 4pm to 4am (GMT)