The Chroniclers

well i went ahead and made it a bit more fancy just for the heck of it, leme know what ya think

Thanks Vend3r! That looks awesome! although stars weren’t exactly what i was thinking, it looks awesome! By the way, are you joining? If so, give your sleep schedule in GMT time, and make sure it is right…

I’ll join! I’m ussually asleep at the latest at 7:00 GMT and wake up around 12:00.

hope I got times right. In Eastern standard time: I’m asleep by 2:00 and wake up by 7:00

My lucid dreaming has been pretty bad lately so first I’ll try to fix that then see about meeting someone.

Also, maybe a detailed description of Sky Island would help. If we have different views of it we probably will end up in different places

You bring up a good point, dreaminghamster. If you have ever seen the wind waker, then there is a sky island ship which goes up to there that looks like that (The King of red lions), except bigger and with 3 sails, a flag, a crows nest, a light brown outside color, and a poop deck. Search google if you don’t know what it looks like.

I figured i’d revive this topic, because there could be a bunch of new people that could join. Maybe… :eek:

:hmmm: Wow, this looks really interesting. If possible, I’d really like to join! :content:

My sleep schedule:
School nights (Mon-Fri): 3 AM GMT-10 AM GMT
Weekends: 3-4 AM GMT-2 PM GMT

My last day of school is June 19, so after that I’ll pretty much be running on a permanent weekend schedule :content:

NICE!

Welcome aborad!

You have the same basic sleep schedule as me, with only a few hours diffrence.

For all that signed up after the backup was taken, please repost. I need you to sign up again.

I joined.

Sleep schedule:

Weekday: 10:30 PM - 6:15 AM GMT -8
Weekend: 11:30 PM - 9:30 AM

hmm I might join. Although I don’t know what my sleep schedule would be in GMT…

timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
:ok:

If that doesn’t work, try googleing something like “time zone converter”

Thanks, man! :content:

k on sunday-thursday nights I sleep about 3am-12pm GMT. On Friday and Saturday nights my sleeping pattern is a little unpredictabel because I know I can sleep in the next day. I normally am asleep by 5am GMT and sleep til about 4pm GMT. By the way, where is the GMT time zone located?

GMT is Greenwich Mean Time. It’s pretty much centered on the Prime Meridian.

You’re similar to my sleep schedule. Except my weekends vary greatly now.

I would love to join if i were better at lding. So when are we going to get the results to this little experiment?

I’m definately in.
2:00am GMT to 8:30am GMT on weekdays and weekends 3:00am GMT to 12:00pm GMT.

Judging by my pattern, I have 2 more months until I get a lot of LD’s again.

Great! 2 new and 2 from the erased!

Post in the dream journal topic that is stickied in this forum.

Welcome everyone! :colgate:

Shatter, why don’t you put the pic of the Chronicler “seal” (or whatever we’re calling it) in the first post of the Dream Diary. Make it look more official :yes:
Or if you want me to make a few pics, like something to put in a sig, I can do that.

Yes, I want you to do that.

BTW, it is the Chroniclers emblem. Emblem. EMBLEM! EMBLEEEMMMM!

Right, emblem…except you wrote seal in the first post :tongue:

I’m working on the pics now, but the details are classified. :razz:

edit - I made a sig pic from the ahem emblem.
I was just having trouble rounding off the corners, so I left it square.

[IMG]https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/ysim/Chronsig.gif[/IMG]

:colgate: