The Chroniclers

Nice. I think everybody should add this.

holy crud this is awesome can i join please?

if i can join i sleep 3 a.m. - 12 p.m. on school nights and 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. on weekends (lol i can change if needed)

Your school nights are similar to mine. I’m sure Shatter will let you join.

:colgate:

Any results yet? I would really like to know ^^
I’m a bit sceptical about shared dreams but I would like to join.
Perhaps we will have good results to change my mind :smile:

I sleep from 22:00 GMT till 6:00 GMT. In the weekend it is different every time. It’s summertime now. So I sleep from 21:00 till 5:00 GMT now.

Alright, 2 new ones.

What am I suposed to do now?

Just make attempts.

Can others join later? i don’t want to join now (don’t watse your time finding me) until i get better myself but would definitly like to do this :content:

oh and me too! :smile:
it’s just that I haven’t gotten fully lucid yet so i’ll post back when i do

Listen, TRJR, i really don’t care how good you are at LDing. I’m probably very good, but I don’t need people that are very good. This was put into place for meeting and uping the amount of lucid dreams.

Raethin24, welcome!

Only one of the two people who meet have to be lucid. The other will become lucid when the other tells him that he’s dreaming.

Shared Dreaming? Count me in. Look forward to seeing you all in the dreamscape.

well…good…lol

Alright! Everyone make an attempt tonight!

EDIT: Hey, somebody noticed that sky island was mentioned too much. I think it’s pretty funny we’ve grown large enough to attract attention.

Hi everyone!

Due to popular demand and some “come on, you know you want to” from the chat, i would like to request an invitation to your club of mind sharing sleep dreaming.

But please, don’t bother finding me if i prove to be a a hassle, because i suck :tongue:

Hopefully when i build my dreamscape you guys can come help me fight the orcs!

:om:

Finally. (Oh wait, I need to reserve that for another member)

Had a LD tonight… but no Shatter… sorry :neutral:

It’s a deal! lol
:beer:

I have an announcement. We have gained our own user-group!