The girl of my dreams

ouch !!! i guess we deserved that :neutral:

but you still never answered my question, why’s lucid sex okay assuming you buy into the notion that to commit adultery in your thoughts is the same as actually doing it ???

as for our marriage… maybe in our next incarnations then :wink:

I had a very similar dream to this just last ngiht. It seemed so real and left a lasting impression on me throughout the rest of the day. She seemed so reeal its hard to imagine that shes nbot even real, or maybe she is? the funny thing is that i knew somehow that it wasnt reeal, but no thtta i was dreaming, more of jsut a feeling that soemhtign wanst right, anyway, i remember tellign myslef that it wasnt reeal, so we fooled around for a bit on my couch than i woke up.

I guess if my (currently not existing…) girlfriend would tell me about a dream in which she had sex with some DC, it would be ok for me.
However, the situation get´s more difficult if this DC also has a waking life counterpart. In this case I´d propably don´t like to hear about it very much, but this is a different situation

tapir

For me personally, LD sex with someone else other than my husband would be wrong…but I can’t judge others by my standards so it’s upto everyone’s conscience what they get upto in their dreams. Having said that you can be lucid with little control… you may get your wish fulfillment without your thoughts and willpower being the same as RL.

hate to change the flow of this thread but in the earlier replies you guys kept talking about DC’s you’ve met then missed after you woke up…my question is: cant you just remake them the next time u become lucid?

Kurt, this kind of stuff also happened to me, but for me it would be no use creating the DC in a lucid dream.
To me it usually seems like the emotion doesn´t has such a strong connection to this one DC. It could be just about anyone, the feeling is kinda independant.
I also forget what someone from my dream looked like pretty quickly, but how I felt is remembered much more vivid.

tapir