The Lucid Pill

going to try it tonight

I don’t know why but i had the same sensation…
anyway I don’t remember why i’ve used it in the dream :cry: … i’m going to try this on the next LD because it seem very useful. :smile:

As soon as I read this about the pills and lucidity I got some Matrixey undertones. Some Dream Character Morpeus in your dream comes up to you:

Dream Morpheus:
You take the blue pill and the lucidity ends.
You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how far this lucid dream goes.

Something like that. :content:

I was just about to say that… :content:

I intend to try the dream lengthening on a small scale (two to three hours.) You can read in my DJ if you want to see how it goes. if I remember, I’ll post here too. :grin:

Wow this whole idea sounds amazing, for sure I am going to try it next time. When that time comes around, I gotta make them be Cherry-flavored chewables! :content:

EDIT/UPDATE: Wow! The pill worked like a charm! (and it was a cherry chewable, woot!) one of my goals was to hold a steady levitation in my dream, I reached into my pocket, pulled out the bottle and got a red chewable circular tablet. And I just have to say WOW, it actually worked!

checks off another Dream Goal

thought i might revive this topic… its a pretty neat idea.

i remember doing it a couple of times and it did work so yeah…

Not a bad idea, I forgot about this pill and I am going to try it this weekend, now that I can actually do WBTB.

That sounds pretty awsome to me, im ganna try it! :grin:

I prefer the Lucid Beer, myself. You end up drunk on awareness.

Works like a charm.

I was wondering if this would work:

If I took a pill for a dream lasting one year and when I get bored, take another pill that wakes me up (believe me, i wouldn’t last more than 2 days)

Yeah you could certainly do that. If you want the pill to override another pill, it does! You are the creator of the pills :smile:

Have a lucid dream in which you wake up and go on with your life. =D

Bump
I need to take a pill against my excitement :smile: Something to calm me down ^^ Great “Technique” really to enhance and prolong your dream.

I’ve tried pills in my dreams, but none that make it last a week. Will the dream appear to be 7 days long?? Or will I just be lucid every night?? And lets say I took a 1 year pill, it would only in real life be a night, or will i be in a coma? XD

And also, could you make a pill that improves your Dream Recall and lets you remember everything that happened in the dream?
These pills sound amazing, I’m definately gonna try the 7 day one tonight. XD

Tell us how did it go tommorow :woo:

Wow ! The pill thingy is very interesting. In a LD imagine something like a PILL-store. There you should find Nightmare pills, wing pills, vividness pills and all the possible pills :content:

:lol: That’s definitely going on my to-do list, “visit LD pharmacy”.

I tried a lucid pill once, they work well :content:

Well, I tried it. For some reason, it didn’t work D: I got my hopes up. :sad:
Here’s how it went:
I became lucid, and rubbed my hands together and shouted lucidityx1000, then I raised my arm in the air, and yelled ‘I want a pill’ or something along those lines, and it fell from my sky into my hand. I caught it, surprisingly enough. I took a little bit to examine it, it was very small, about the size of an ecstasy pill. With no design on it as far as I can tell. I said to myself, This pill will make my dream last 24 hours. I took it, and I woke up shortly after that. How disappointing :sad:

Is there anyone here who actually did it and it worked for them? If so, how did it go? And what did I do wrong? D: