The power of dreams to predict future

When we dream, we are in such a relaxed, freer from the world state that I think it’s just easier to finetune destiny. I think that—if it is possible to see the future, of course—we can see a bit of the future anytime, but when our whole body is using all it’s potential towards it, the job gets easier.

I don1t believe in seeing the future, but if it is possible, that’s my not quite humble opinion about it: it’s a matter of finetuning yourself with the world.

I think that dreams can show kind of what is to happen because the mind subconsciously is more perceptive of our surroundings (in some ways) that we are consciously. I’ve found (for me) even some really symbolic or regular dreams can show an event to happen, if even if doesn’t literally appear to be so.

Yes they can.

We all have free will…just because God (or devine force if u will) knows what we are going to do, does not mean it is forced on us to perform that act. We run into these problems when we confine God to our space and time as we know it, but all major religions would say God created time and space, God is outside of it. Therefore He does not forsee things happening in the future, he merely SEES all things, sort of like someone looking at a timeline. All the events, past present and future are constantly I think before Him. It is possible that for all “eternity” He sees me here typing this message, or he sees you here reading it, or driving to work, etc.

Dreams CAN predict the future. I should know, it’s happened to me plenty of times. Also, it is called a clairvoyant dream. Most people will experience one, but the chances are they will not remember it. I never used to remember them until they happened. THINK ABOUT THAT!

I’ve had dreams that ‘predict the future’ but in the way that it is a small scene in a ranomly disconnected dream. When the thing happens it’s a big dejavu feeling for me leading me to also believe dejavu is just moments in the future we’ve lived in dreams, the majority of the population not remembering their dreams get the feeling of familiarlarity without knowing where they’ve done the exact thing before.

Though the more your remember of your dreams the more likely you are to get this effect. I’ve had it happen about 4 times all up now, each time it has been something completely unimportant and not even worth mentioning but i know that very moment passed in a dream :smile:

Last night while lucid I grabbed this man by the arms and asked him to tell things about my future. He reminded me of one of those cheesy comedians. He was kind of bleh with the answers. I for the longest have been trying to ask my dream characters questions and I haven’t gotten anywhere.

First post here. Thought I would jump right in. Hope that is cool with everyone even if my belief on the subject is not that popular.

I have no doubt that the future can, and is, revealed through dreams. I also believe that dreams are more spiritual than not and I do believe in a loving God who is over all.

I know people who can call you at random and tell you the dream that YOU had that night (I mean exactly the dream you had) and then tell you what they received about what it means. When people start telling me the dreams I am having and what the mean we are moving beyond the mere physical/mental/subconscious realm IMO. In my world this happens all the time for those who are more mature in their gifting. Dreams that predict the future have been documented and recounted for 1000’s of years.

Anyways, hello everyone! I have really enjoyed reading through the site and the board so far and I deeply encouraged by much of what I have read. Though I take a radically different approach to how dreams work and what they are, I do firmly believe in LD’ing and used to experience what you would call OBE on regular basis. I so long to see this activated in my life again. Sorry I will save this for another thread! Again, thanks everyone!

Jake

I have decided dreams can predict the future, but you are still in controll and can change the future. I don’t know how, but I do know all the “future dreams” that I’ve had were merely quick glances of images that I did not recognize. Sometime later (i’ve noticed it could take even a few years) they seem to come true, the exact same image appears IRL. :confused:

My most recent one: I dreamt I was sitting in a desk and I looked down and saw a packet of papers, I only read the top paragraph of the top paper and the few lines below it. It was a multiple choice question with 4 choices, I remember circling the one I thought was right. I didnt recognize it at all, and didn’t see any of my surrondings. As soon as I woke up I knew that wasn’t right, I just didn’t know why.

A few weeks later I was in my biology midterm exam. I looked down and BAM there was that exact same question, phrased and positioned exactly as in my dream. This time I was smart and chose my second guess (not the one in the dream), and I got it right :colgate:

That was my longest “future dream” that I remember…and it was merely 2 or 3 seconds. Maybe that why they always seem to come true.

*Ysim ponders this for some time… :uh:

I believe in precog dream , thats about a big time that they have enough proof that say that is real. Or unless people are all liar…

I myself have dreamed he future on many occasions but there is usually nothing i can do 2 change it (and more to the point i don’t realise it until its happened) for example I once dreamed my father would call me back to a fate that i didn’t want nor deserved (in my dream this was lethal injection which is amazing becoz i did not actually know what a lethal injection was at the time, i was 7) this happened in the same way it happened in my dream except that I was called back 2 my afterschool care where a boy had been bullying me and had blamed his beating up another kid on me and I didnt want to get in truble.