The psychological alarm clock

We should do a little test, lol.

Try and wake up 3 different times in the night. :content:

Ive been losing my touch abit recently and dont wake up in the middle of the night when i ask my SC to.
Maybe its cause i need my sleep and my SC knows its a bad idea?
shrugs

Actually, according to Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, we wake up about 10-12 times each night, we just forget about it by morning, much like we do our dreams.

Even if EWLD is based on scientistic tests, it doesnt mean that the book is correct to 100% I doubt that we wake 12 times a night, I am aware each time I wake up :whistle:
But my psychic alarm clock only works when Im not at home and really want to wake up. I want to test the ability when I have time and see how it goes :wink:

I doubt you are aware of every awakening you go through.
In the past, my girlfriend had told me I woke up, looked at her, took the blanket and went back to sleep and I had no recall of it. This raises the question of what is waking up.
I think we don’t remember it unless we reach a certain point of clarity. A certain state of consciousness.

Are you saying that there also is WR (Wakerecall :puh:). I have seen this phenomenon too, just study one that sleeps. Then he/she wakes and goes back to sleep, I have seen my cats do that (do cats remember better? :tongue: )
I just say that I often wake up at night, but most times I go back to sleep. So you mean this happens every day :confused:

Well, considering i wasnt doing too well waking up at certain times i wanted to, i just fall asleep thinking of how i want to wake up at some point during the night. Ive done it 3 nights in a row, and each time wokep up atleast once. Yay!

I just find that WILDing is easiest if you wakr up naturally.

Also its pretty cool for not waking up the people you share a room with… :whistle:

And you dont want to fall straight asleep afterwards. Your a litte energised :content:

Oh, also its great for FILD… :happy:

I remember a few years ago (I wasn’t even into LD’s and dreams) I had something at 10:30, so I told myself to wake up at 10:29.

I remember I was having a dream and all of a sudden everything got black. I saw a tiny green light and I felt like I was waking up or something but couldn’t really (now I now it was SP :tongue: ).

So I was trying to move, to get up but couldn’t. Out of nowhere I hear this deep loud male voice saying “Get up!!” and I woke up instantly kinda confused. I remembered I tried to program myself to wake up and looked at my clock.
It was 10:29, exactly.

True story, thought I’d share. :wink:

:happy:

Yeah, the subconscious is a great intelligence you cannot live without, and it cannot live without you.

A few days ago I woke up a minute before by alarm rang, but I didn’t plan on doing so. My subconscious simply positively surprised me. :smile:

Usually this works for me…
It works better if right before I go to sleep I look at my alarm clock and visualize it saying 5:30 or whatever the time I want to wake up… and 90% of the time I wake up at the EXACT time I think of.

Almost every morning I wake up about 10 minutes before my alarm clock goes off. This topic has got me thinking about it and I think I feel more tired after I let that extra 10 minutes pass and have the beepbeepbeep wake me up.

I usually do this automatically… I always wake up at 8:30 in the morning. Since I live with my parents, they usually wake me up. However, most of the times I wake up 1 or 2 minutes BEFORE they go to my room.