The Shakti device and other mind machines

I did the Hippocampus + Amygdalla over the temperals for 25 mins on my friend david. He was both drunk and high, so those probably need to be a factor, but he experienced effects he considered “weird”. In fact, about 5 minutes after the session ended he stated that he had experienced da ja vew when I told him to get some sleep and note how well he dreams. He stated that me in my new hat(which he had never seen before) telling him that was deep inside of his memory.

As for the best effects, I would suggest doing a hippocampal signal over the frontal lobes, and be in sensory deprovation. I use ear plugs and turn off all the lights, and lay down. Usually by the time its over I feel kinda lighter and when I go outside the world just seems “bigger”.

If you dont get anything at all, try doing the multiple signal session under the stereo section. Use the modulated 40hz for like 20 minutes and than add the hippocampal signal in for the last 40. I usually get a floating sensation from the first 20 minutes, which turns into some deep visualizations at the end.

Good ideas.

I also use earplugs whatever setup I use, in a dark bedroom.

I have a gaussmeter. Do you use also one ? Despite what M. Murphy says, I had lucid dreams after I used 35 Gauss, but I am not sure that more gauss=more power.

I may try the 40hz session. i suppose it is in the software. I’ll do this next friday.

I do not have a gaussmeter, I may have to pick one up though, as soon as I get a lot more advanced at using this device.

Wednesday night I did the fast alternating hippocampal signal #2 over my tempral lobes. Since Im trying to be as scientific as possible about this, I must admit, I was high :shy:

This indeed was one very interesting session. About 1/2 hour into it, I was going in and out of HI. At one point when I came back to consciousness I could feel the presence of someone/thing next to me, which made a feeling of fear creap over me, but this was easy enough to turn into excitement and eventually enjoyment along the lines of love in order to tell my subconscious this is a good thing.

I ended the session at about 50 minutes and quickly went to sleep. That night I had a lucid dream DILD style. Which I am very stoked about since its the first LD I can recall having directly after a session.

Nice experiment.

If you don’t have a gaussmeter, how to you mesure the level of Gauss produced by your soundcard ?

Todd told me to stick to 10 Gauss and not 35 as I had tried.

Call it luck, I dont measure anything. All I know is the signals play out of the speakers, I use the shakti, and it works.

So you said you experienced more LD’s through 30 gauss? You should experement around with that when you get the chance, Id be very interested in what the level of gauss can produce.

I think that using it on the frontal area and not only on the amygdala created those vivid dreams but, as I want to be very careful before giving any conclusion, I’ll try again.

My next session will be with the coils on the temporal zone, with the amygdala fast alteration signal. I hope I’ll finally have an experiment strong enough.

OK so i decided to do a 60 min session over my frontal lobes for 60 min using the hippocampal 1 signal . About 25 min i felt a tingling sensation through my head and hands and feet it lasted about 10 seconds it came back about 45 min into the session again lasted the same amount of time. I did have ear plugs in and had eyes closed in a dark room . I can only remember one dream not very vivid or close to lucid that night,But this is definitely a start on the right track. also you were talking about 35 gauss how do you bump up the level from 10 gaus to 35 gauss my gaus meter only reads to 10 gauss anyway.

I don’t know which brand you have. Mine goes up to 50 Gauss but I am still not sure that the more gauss, the more effects you get.

I have dr gauss it only goes up to 10 gauss. How do you turn the gauss up on the sound card through the coils i don’t understand .If its in the literchure maybe i missed it.

If you pump up the volume, the gauss produced will also be increased.

Did another hippocampal signal lastnight. The fast alternating #2 over the frontals for about 40 minutes. Got some really weird sensations while doing it, almost felt like I was looking into an endless space and not the back of my eyelids.

Other than that, it was fairly subtle, and it seemed to last forever. I was going to do it for 60 mins, but after what seemed like 2 hours I checked the time and it had only been 35, fun stuff.

my next session will have much gauss. Maybe 35 instead of 10. I’ll post my results.

i decided to try the septal signal over my partial lobes aka pleasure signal .I set the signal for 60 min and really didn’t get anything from this session .

what’s the gauss/tesla of those electromagnets?

edit: read shakti page.

" PCM wave file analogs to the complex magnetic signal brain stimulation described in the For Windowsrature were derived using audio editing softwares. The complex magnetic signals are low (milligauss) intensity asymmetric, anisotropic, wave forms (9). "

Milligauss. Ppft. 5 gauss won’t even bugger up a floppy disk or credit card. I really doubt milligauss on your head will do anything really.

I have a gauss meter only reads to 10 gauss.When i test the coil its going to 10.

Have you read any of my session results? I find that it works just fine on your head, in fact I have recently been experiencing weird ‘spots’ in my vision all the time, and I have only guesses as to what they mean.

Basically milligauss, for me, has given a better dream recall, improved memory recall, luck or as I like to think skill with the ladies(lol), more sensative senses, and an overall good outlook on life.

I couldn’t say that the magenets alone have produced this, but, with out a doubt, they have shown me that all it takes is will power to get what you want. No one human is born more special than anyone else, we all work to become that way.

I have done 2 sessions at 15 gauss, one week after the other, with the coils on the temporal zone, amygdala signal.

Nothing to report at all. Not the slightest feeling or experience.

I’ll go back to the frontal placement of the coils as I had noticed they improved my dream’s quality in my previous sessions.

i have no idea what your talking about but could anyone of you post links to me in a PM? since the links are edited away… to me this sounds like some drugs that you dont consume :bored:

well anyways, would appreciate if you post me a link to one of these shops, i would like to look around at such products, and i have some money, but the way you describe it to me now it seems unbelivable… weird, like i dont belive it until i see it if you know what i mean :razz:

Nuff said.

Noodle he said magnets alone you do need a conscious mind to reflect the results of what you exp and probably some good will power wouldn’t hurt.I have exp one session with some results .also I been testing different sessions not going back to the same session trying to get a feel what works for me.KEEP POSTING