The truth about dreams

“Two sides of the coin” doesn’t exist in this scenario. The other side of the coin would have to be entirely invisible, immeasurable, etc, and therefore it may as well not exist.

Sides? Does it really matter? If you’re happy with your dreams, what does it matter which side is right, anyway? I don’t know what the truth is, and frankly, I don’t really care. I don’t believe in spirits and OBEs, but if proof came up suddenly, hit me on the nose to the contrary and made me believe it them, it would change absolutely nothing as far as my dreams are concerned. So I figure it’s rather pointless taking “sides”, and even more pointless debating over whose theory is correct. Come on, it doesn’t matter! :wink:

Yup. It ‘may’ not exist, which means it ‘may’ exist as well.

What I’m trying to say is that they are not necessarily opposite.

You can believe in either way, but that doesn’t mean you believe so because you’re not the other way. I’m making this point because there is always a way for these two ideas to co-exist. I’m not saying that it’s right, I’m just saying these two do not always have to form a conflict.

Besides, Stormthunder made a really good point. Everyone chooses their beliefs and that should be the end. Unless one can really disprove or prove an explanation perfectly, but even so, it won’t change the fact that we will continue lucid dreaming.