Tibetan Dream Yoga

yes I study and train Kriya
I have read of Bhakti,
there is God,
he is Krishna, here is mantra,
chant:
you are free

it is much more intricate, the Baghavad-Gita has a tremendous amount of detailed knowledge on the science of karma, reincarnation, the various systems of yoga.

I am always interested by traditions that say “highest way to full liberation” as so many systems make this claim. Including Kriya.
I am a big proponent of Sanskrit mantra personally. It has helped me transform my life a great deal. Have you ever read the works by Thomas Ashley Farrand?
I am always rather curious of Krishna worshipers. Would it not from their point of view be more wise to focus directly on Narayana? I have never received an answer.
What line of Kriya are you in? How long have you been training?

I have come to the conclusion in my life personally that the fastest way is an alchemical path, be it Vedic, Taoist, Buddhist, Bon or otherwise. I have not seen the same cultivation within Masters of other traditions. They also tend towards the preachy it seems.

alchemical as in energy working or ?

what line of Kriya ? what lines are there ? We have quite a few sat - gurus
they are lamp lighters as Christ, various other great yogis were

what mantra do you use ?

Narayana, who is he ? The Krishna followers consider Krishna the Supreme Personality of God(head), the most High,
while this is great, the mantra OM
is very powerful, and the syllable / mantra is missing from the maha-mantra,
and Hare + Om is very nice
yet Hare Krishna has no Om in it…

Alchemical as in the transmutation of subtle energies. Kriya would be deemed a form of alchemy.

Umm, I was just asking your lineage of Initiation is all.

Narayana is the original dreaming God sleeping in another realm beyond the Gods. Story went that Brahma and the original were dreamed out of a lotus in his below button.
Vishnu is a more descended form of Narayana. Krishna was an incarnation of Vishnu. So sure Krishna could be considered the Godhead in a manner of speaking. I have worked with differing mantras for different purposes. In my training there has been a bit of study on words of power. Right now I am doing a discipline with a Ganapati invocation.
I am a strong proponent of knowing what each syllable does where it resonates from and how to use it.

fascinating, i am interested in those aspects of mantra very much so

moved to spiritual corner since it is more meditation than dreaming :cool:

Ok now I have read a lot about dream yoga now in all those topics, but it seems that I can’t find good excercices! :neutral:
I still don’t get it, I think. :tongue:

Does someone know how to -practice- it?

Your best bet is to get a copy of
The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep and look into retreats by the same author. These systems are quite powerful and complex and a good Master is indispensable.

Blessings

yeah, you really need the (a) book for it. (Even with the book it’s sometimes hard to understand)

and then they say it’s even better to study with a Master, like Wudang said.

Tenzin sometimes is in Holland for seminars. I don’t know about Belgium.