TILD (Trance Induced Lucid Dream)

interesting, because i have also always gotten this cloud but never knew what it was. mine also expands from a slight pink blob in the middle outward, then past my vision, then the blob appears again…etc. i shall try this method tonight and see if i get any results.

Also… for anyone else does it seem to be more like the infinity sign shape? (number 8 on its side). I’ve talked to several other LDers I know personally and they have noticed the cloud as well.

Exactly like what happens to me, although mine are not pink. And by the way this also happens to me when I meditate sometimes, even when I open my eyes (which is pretty cool actually, first time I thought I saw smoke or something lol).

yea…mine usually is pink but it might b white some times…and just up 2 the point were i heard of this i was just like u…i never though anything special about it

wanttobelucidsobad, wow…i think u need a new name lol…i know how u feel i was just like that a couple weeks ago(about a month) but just practice techniques like WILD or MILD or VILD and if i were u i would do WBTB wven though i know how hard it is 2 get up some times…u have 2 really b motivated…anyway i dont know what ur asking…if u have a specific question ill try 2 answer it. :smile:

o yea…iv never heard of this ANYWHERE on the internet or any books or anything so i was wondering…do i kinda get credit 4 this tech and can i name TILD (as u c…i kinda already did)…unless sum1 has another name. :wink:

You started this thread with a link to this technique… and what’s the use of calling it TILD if there is hundreds of ways you can induce a LD by going into trance (all WILD techniques), this is just one.

Haha, yeah, I thought you read this on the saltcube. It’s not like you came up with the technique, right?

ya ur right…i shouldnt get the credit…its the person from saltcube.anyway…any1 else have any more success with this?