Training prospective memory?

ive read “exploring the world of lucid dreaming” by LaBerge about one year ago and there are actually some exercises for prospective memory training in it… and i really suck at that ^^ but those methods dont seem to get me anywhere. do you know any further methods to train that? :help:

thx

Split from “Newbie advice: Helpful hints for aspiring Lucid Dreamers III” :dragon:

Well, I’ve read the book too. If you don;t want to follow the dayscheme day by day, you could try to make a to-do list for yourself. Choose two or three things you would like to do. Focus on those and it might be easier to remember when you LD.

If you are really bad at is, focus on 1 thing to do when you LD, go to sleep everyday with this. It will increase the chances of you remembering.

thanx! ill try that ^^ but i guess ill start with my daylife first… sometimes, when i havent got a list with me, im just standing in the mall, having no clue what the heck i wanted to buy :bored:

ill also have to work on my concentration because when i try to do auto suggestion oder WILD i just drift of into normal sleep

what is this prospective memory ?

Prospective memory may be defined as remembering to remember (Winograd, 1988) or remembering to perform an intended action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospective_memory