Transgender Lucid Dreaming??? (Morphing into the other sex)

I know. When he was counting up from 1 to 10 I noticed my eyes were slowly opening with the count, and I was scared. Sadly, no lucid dreams. I did a better job the following week with my inner voice in bed. Worked like a charm!

I can always move in these cases, but yes, it’s better to check the files before you ‘relax’ to them.

I suppose I should try his lucid dreams hypnosis mp3 once more if I get the chance…

clark let me know if you do it and it works!

I want to try it… but I don’t trust him to much.

lol I don’t want to wake up with a sudden urge to go do something illegal.

So you try it out first and let me know how it goes :wink:

Wow that mindwarping site is hardcore. I can see how some of those files can benefit transsexuals and especially crossdressers, but do make sure you know the full content of the files before using them as suggestion tools. You wouldn’t want your mind to be TOO warped (and if you DO, then more power to ya).

There’s no danger in the lucid dreams recording. He only talks about knowing that you are dreaming. That’s all you will do, if it will work. Also your mind will reject any suggestion that you don’t agree with. There’s nothing suspicious in the file. Just listen to it normally without relaxing to it and you can check for yourself.

Of course if you listen to some of the more outrageous recordings with different effects, well you know what will happen. So just listen to LUCID DREAMS!

Those curse files just freak me out. Shudder
Maybe the bed-wetting ones I can use for my friends… hehhhehhhh…

Laugh! you should give an enemy of yours a special CD with good music on it. Tell them to listen to it at night after a long day. Just act like you are trying to suck up to them. They will feel superior and actually do it hopefully. The last track on the cd could have the bedwetting file. Hopefully your enemy falls asleep during the cd and is influenced. This would take multiple times, and really would require the subject to know he was going under, but it’s still fun to imagine teh destruction it “could” cause! lol :wiske:

I’m surprised by how open people are being about themselves in this topic, it’s quite cool really. But then I really should’ve come to expect stuff like that amongst this board. Anyway. I think it would be quite cool to dream about being the opposite sex, although I wouldn’t want to have sex with anyway of either gender whilst in that state. Not sure why, but it wouldn’t be… nice. Maybe that’s just a personal thing that I have. And I definitely wouldn’t want to have any kind of sex change. I’m not especially proud of my body, but I don’t dislike it. And I want to keep it.

This topic has been split, the continued discussion can be found here:
“Transgender Lucid Dreaming?-PartII”