using herbs to help dream vividly

Tried putting sage in my pillowcase last night. Two of my dreams were very vivid and I had very good memory of my outside life in them without being lucid, well actually the first ended in a lucid moment, but I got excited and woke up. :confused: The noticable effect was on the clarity.

I would love to make my own herb tea. I’m growing my own herb garden this year :smile:

I slept with sage and mugwort in my pillow again but had pretty poor recall. I took some nasal decongestant last night that knocked me out so I think that might have made it difficult. :no:
I have some rosemary in the spice rack in my kitchen. Is that the same part of the plant you are planning on using Corvus?

I slept with sage and mugwort in my pillow again but had pretty poor recall. I took some nasal decongestant last night that knocked me out so I think that might have made it difficult. :no:
I have some rosemary in the spice rack in my kitchen. Is that the same part of the plant you are planning on using Corvus?

That’s right. It’s the smell that helps and the whole plan smells the same I think. Maybe it will help me to remeber I’m dreaming when I sleep :smile: