Vokteraven's LD Goals.

[color=blue]Well I have so many!!!

.Fly

.Transform

.Run up a building Jump of the building do a backflip fly as a human then after a while transform into a Dragon ^^

.Make the Ocean Disapear

.Holding my breath underwater for aslong as I wish. and swim really fast. swim down to the Deepest depths and turn all the lights on and make the water crystal clear and see the fishes and other amazing creatures in the deep sea.

.Fly around space as a Dragon and bounce of Planets and do loads of twirls loops and other things ^^

.Travel to other planets by the click of a finger and talk to the Aliens/People I meet

.Meditate in a dream.

.Find my Spirit Guide or let him/her or It come to me.

.Learn amazing things about myself.

.Pick the sun out of the sky and eat it.

.Run sooo fast my skin Peels away and im a running Skeleton Haha!.

.Fly around Like Superman.

.Relax on top of the highest mountain i can create and Look down on planets Jump of and freefall for as long as I want, and as i get closer to the ground slow down and scream as loud as I can and shake the planet. “random”

.Feel an Extreme sense of freedom.

.Go to Pandora.

.Walk down a street and scream a random word. I can do that IRL but i just want to do it in a dream lol.

.Skim a mountain across the sea.

.Eat fish In a Dream O.O

Ok I am not running out of Ideas But I will stop now they are getting very random. :happy:[/color]

Hey, I notice you posting all over the place, and I was wondering:
Have you had any succes with LD yet? I really hope you do, you seem so passionate about it!

Kind greetings from Pehr

I havn’t Had a LD yet, But I know I will :smile: Thank You Very much for caring Pehr :content: You can read my Dream Journal If you want in the Link below :smile: Iv’e had some amazing dreams, But no LD’s as of Yet. again, Thanks ^^

Haha nice to do-list :smile: you really should think of what to do first, cause sometimes (espescially your first ld) your LD will just last for 5 minutes or so. I really hope you get your first ld soon ! It’s awesome :content:

Surely a nice list :content: Imagine yourself doing what you’d desire to before bed!

I don’t understand however how this topic hasn’t been included in the Lucid to-do list topic yet :tongue:

Well it’s been added in there now :content: Thanks.

[mod]Locked :dragon:[/mod]