Was it a "fake" RC?

Hello everyone!
Last night I came across this post -->https://community.ld4all.com/t/i-am-a-lucid-dreamer-commanding-the-subconscious-mind/32155 and found it very intersting. Tried to change my mindset before going to bed, told myself a few times that I would become aware of my dream that night and just went to sleep normally.

I had a very weird and “long” dream, and in some point I was taking out some bottles out of a box with my sister when we came across this really weird bottle. It has like 2 bottles stuck together. Then I thought “wait… this bottle is TOO weird”. My sister handed it over to me and I read the label on the bottle, looked away then read it again and it had changed. But then my dream just kept going and I didn’t have the lucidity “click”, however in my dream I noticed the bottle wasn’t “normal” and I did a RC that ‘worked’.

Could it have been just another fake LD? It seems to be the only kind I’ve been getting lately :sad: Or could it have been just low lucidity, even if I didn’t feel the “click”?

RC’s are supposed to be done with the right intention. A simple RC won’t make you lucid on its own, you need to have the right mindset. To have the “click” I suggest you to do RC’s thoughtfully IRL. Focus all your mind on the RC, have an expectation that it might work. Gradually these thoughful RC’s should also appear in a dream. If your mind is focused, you will have the “click” and the LD. Any RC works, but only with the right thoughts and intentions :wink:.