WBTB Trouble

Hello everyone. So I have a problem with the WBTB method. I can get up at about five hours after I fell asleep but I can never go back to bed :grrr: (this is at 2:30 AM- still dark). Is there anybody who has this problem or has any tips to fall asleep easier?
:help: Thanks.
-phil

It’s very simple.
Instead of sleeping 5 hours (which seems to be too much for you), try sleeping 3 ou 4 hours.
You will be very tired afterwards and you’ll be asleep in no time.

thanks SRV73! I’ll be sure to try that tonight!

Also, if you cant really fall asleep you should give WILD a go. Im no good at it cuz i keep falling asleep :tongue:

I read somewhere that WILD technique is good to people who fall asleep quickly.
If one would take 5 minutes to fall asleep, WILD would be the best technique, I think.

ya, i never have really tried a WILD but maybe i’ll give it a shot :smile:

if you have a living room try to sleep somewhere beside your bed

believe me, it takes me a long time to fall asleep somewhere else than my bed :grrr:(ie a couch)
but thanks for the suggestion
Thanks,
The Luciddator

May I suggest a warm shower if you are still having issues sleeping after 4-5 hours. I myself don’t do WBTB because I find it unhealthy for me at least, and unproductive as well. Lucidity will come when it is ready, I suggest MILD for you because you seem to have the same problem as me. If I know anything, I know that waking after 3-5 hours and lying in bed eyes wide open can get extremely mind frustrating.

check this out… that might help you^^
klick me

well splitter x, you r right :woo: , if i take a shower before bed (instead of in the morning) i seem to sleep easier :tongue: , but MILD still works even when i dont do WBTB (go figure :cry: ) so maybe i should just quit WBTB all together (however i have been thinking of doing WILD). though i have heard that WBTB works best w/ WILD so maybe ill try it w/ WILD. I post again if i try but for now im gonna stop trying WBTB since just yesterday MILD worked for me as i had an LD
Thanks for the Suggestions Everyone, :shy:
The Luciddator -(now in technicolor)