We should team up to make our LD4all induction CD

I have extensive knowledge in subliminal and supraliminal messaging, so I could cover that.

Is anyone here familiar with anything else that may be of use? Brainwaves, hypnosis, etc.?

It would be great if someone here had a knack for hypnosis and maybe someone else knew how to make brainwaves.

Any musicians for the background music? Anyone here talented with writing mantras?

If we could get some talented volunteers, I have professional mixing software (and experience to go along with it) so I could mix a bunch of stuff and we can create our very own free LD4all lucid dream induction CD.

this sounds very positive and could be a good step for this forum. now have no problem making the back ground music just what exactly would you be looking for, for the background music?

Anything relaxing. Acoustic guitar maybe? It could be strings, classical music, piano would be nice too. Maybe a blend. I’m a musician, but I specialize in techno and rock (I dj AND i’m a bass player for a band), so that probably wouldn’t help for something like this. Ambience would work well too.

EDIT: Thanks for helping, btw. :smile:

This would be amazing, however I doubt that I could help with anything.

yeh sounds gurd, so i’m thinking maybe like waterfall an windchimes is sorta wot wer looking for. anything thats relaxes?

Yeah. Could you provide it? If so, how long do you think we should make it? Should we make a file intended to be looped during sleep or more of a one-shot file?

well you said that you have a good knoweldge in subliminal messages. well in that case the file should be mind to listen to b4 sleep and also looped for when falling asleep. now i’m not sure what u actually want to create so try an fill me in on all of the details. now i have loads of relaxing mp3’s on my computer. waterfalls,the wind e.c.t if u want i can put them on one track and provide it for u if thats what your looking for

That sounds great. I think that the file should be roughly 30 minutes in total, and should be looped during sleep.

If you could provide the background, I will encode it with split-ear subliminals and supraliminals.

We just need someone who can make a brainwave. Any takers?

come on we need this ppl it could be our gateway to lucidity every night,. i’ll start making the background when we get a taker for da brainwave. okay?

I can cover the mantra stuff, and perhaps make some distortion effects as well? (My mic is offline, so someone else must record, then if needed, get a distortion effect through my sound editors. :sad: )

Thanks for the offer Cid. :smile: It’s been a while since we’ve had the priveledge of talking.

Mantra stuff while be good, but you can’t record it? I don’t think distortion affects would help make it very relaxing lol, but if that’s what everyone wants. :happy:

What’s a matter with your mic?

Does anyone else have a PC microphone who could record the mantra?

sounds like a cool project, this cd.

unfortunately, i dont think i can be of much use for anything, but i do have one small bit of advice. if you are going to make anything with split-ear signals etc, then this is fine, but it would be nice to have a version without this. i personally have an alarm clock with a cd player in it, so both speakers are to my right.

oh, and a mic doesnt have to cost much. you can get cheap computer mics with decent quality almost for free, and i dont think we need the best of studio quality for this. i would assume this is meant for use at night, with a low volume, so minor distortions and loss of quality will prolly not be noticed, seeing as the users are gonna be too busy getting to sleep.

Another alternative to using a mic to record mantras would be to use the AT&T Text To Speech online demo (found via google).

Anyone, with the internet and a little bit of disk space could do this.

If you need the actual program for brainwaves brainwave gen will get the job done. I’m pretty sure the free trail will do everything you need.
bwgen.com/

…I’d offer to help, but I don’t know much about binural beats, so all I can contribute is the program. Good luck, this looks to be really cool!

I got a new computer a month or two back, and it ONLY records sounds from within my computer, thus any mics I plug in never works.

Someone else must record a voice, then I can add some distortion if needed.

Oh, and those text-to-speech thingies are too bad in speech quality to use, as a natural voice is far more relaxing than a bot blurting out “re-lax!”.

I was actually already making one of these for myself to see if it would work, but it looks like you all have added on some ideas I hadn’t thougth of like Subliminal queues, brainwaves, etc…

Mine was just a relaxing recording of synths, cello, and very light rhythm with my voice resonating “This is a dream” throughout the music. I haven’t tried using it yet as my wife thinks it will “creep her out” when she is trying to sleep, but I’d be happy to collaborate with this project and add anthing I could.

Some things that will need to be discussed is ways to share the files so those collaborating can drop off/pick up what part they are working on. If anyone has an FTP site, that would work well.

Another thing is when does everyone think the best time for this to play would be? I originally thought it would be used while trying to fall asleep, but with a CD alarm clock set at low volume, it could possibly be used to induce a lucid dream around the 5.5 hour mark when REM is really getting going.

i have a mic what exactly do you wnat me to do with the mic record my voice or summit?? :confused:

Sounds great! :smile: We could definately use what you’ve got done so far, if you’d be willing to contribute. However long your music that you already have generated, we’ll use it and design the CD to be played on loop mode after WBTB. That’s when it will most likely be the most effective. Of course nothing is stopping anyone from listening to it when they first go to bed at night.

As far as sharing files goes, if you go to Megaupload.com you can upload up to 150 MB for free and then it will give you a link to share with others. If Megaupload.com is down, then it will have some links to other places that are just as good.

So, if you want to go ahead and upload the music without your voice in it, then we can get someone to go ahead and record the mantras (would you be willing to do the mantras, sleepeazy?) in it and then they could re-upload it and I will take care of the split-ear subliminals, silent sound subliminals and supraliminals. By then, if no one else has volunteered to generate a brainwave, I’ll boot-leg one off of https://www.bwgen.com and mix it silently in the background of the music.

I’ll compose a list of the messages I will use and post them soon.

You sure we won’t need distortion effects?

lol, well would they make it easier to listen to while falling alseep? :razz: :smile: Hahahah

EDIT: If we need some effects, I can add a reverb on the voice.