We should team up to make our LD4all induction CD

You’re welcome. Oh, and although the emulators are demos, they aren’t on a trial so I can compose infinite sounds as I please. :content:

bluemars.org/cryosleep.php

nothing is better than cryosleep online streaming radio

Thanks for the link, Argitoth. :smile:

elanhickler.com/d/atmosphere6.mp3

I created that, is this kinda stuff any use for this project? I have like 5 other atmospherical textures and I can create many more.

Yeah, thanks! :smile: I’ll add it to the final mix with Cid and Perpetual Lucidity’s sound files. Thanks again.

uuuuhhhh.???

60 seconds isn’t nearly enough for what might be up to two hours of wakefulness in bed. Maybe I should actually use it in a bigger composition, ey? I could even lengthen it to however much time you want. I mean at least a fade in and fade out is better than nothing. I can even string together other textures. But some of the textures are very creepy and disturbing.

Maybe if I see what else is with the Cid and Perpetual sound files I’ll know what to do.

Edit: now if I was really serious, I could spend some time creating something a little more musically pleasing than straight drones. like music at soma.fm/ (DroneZone channel near the bottom)

Creepy and disturbing is good. It brings back awareness.
I could always loop the 60 seconds though.

How are you to design the awareness? Like an excercise, or something?

Then I mean like, relaxing everything and dampening the awareness, before freaking things up a bit with creepy things.

Here is my idea of a good strategy as far as music relating to consciousness goes:

Okay, so we have relaxing music play for roughly 30 minutes and then it gets creepy for 2 minutes, then relaxing for 15 then creepy for 2, then relaxing for 7 and 30 seconds then creepy for 2, then relaxing for 3 minutes and 8 seconds. So on and so forth till all that’s left is creepy music.

Oh, so you’re making a Sweeping Awareness Excercise?

Let me know if you need something different than what I posted before. I can creepy/relaxing or whatever, just let me know.

Thanks, Perpetual Lucidity. It turns out I don’t get a break from work till Thursday, so I won’t be working on this project till then. Peace.

I guess us composers should team up to make one epic… what like… 3 hour piece? fill in the 30 minute relaxing part and stuff.

This sounds great, and although a musician, i doubt i can contribute. However i would like to ask, can someone provide any sites that are good and have a lot of information on how to make subliminal messages?

thanx, and good luck with the track. I intend to download it when its finished.

For all of my research, I google subliminal messaging and just read every page that comes up, that I haven’t seen yet. Over the years I have read hundreds of pages on how to successfully deliver a message to the subconscious. Recently, however, I have been studying how to deliver the message to the supraconscious mind. Over loading the subconscious and the supraconscious mind works like flanking the conscious mind. It’s a tough metaphor to understand, if you haven’t done the homework involved, but a good one.

So, in conclusion, just google it. I can’t say one site is better than any other. From what I have seen, not all of the vital information can be found on just one site. Instead, it can be accumulated by reading page after page and piecing ideas together.

Well, my lore delves not into brainwaves, instead behaviour. Anyway, are you piecing together the sounds I linked you to as we speak?

No, I’ve been working out all morning. I have work in 1 hour and I have to get ready really soon. I’m going to be at work for a full 8 and a half hours… Yeah, life can suck occasionally (every day). I won’t have a day off till Thursday.

Oh… :meh:

I’ll do it Thursday.

Yeah, I know.

Are you satisfied with the sounds? Nothing that bothered you? (Except the occasional white noise, it came and went by it’s own when I was recording, the damned settings made it I think.)