Weirdest Dream.

Last night I became lucid for the first time. It was very strange though.

At first it was a ND , And i was running away from a giant creature or something that was following me. It was sort of a nightmare but I wasn’t scared. He was faster then me, and he caught up to me. His jaws closed around me and he ate me. However once I was in his mouth I fell down his throat and landed in a huge room. There was hundreds of people in here. Two of them came and helped me up. One of them asked me if I was lucid yet. I said, “what are you talking about, this is real life not a dream!”. He said, “Oh you haven’t figured it out yet eh? Come along then”. A staircase in the floor suddenly appeared and he led me down into it. There was a HUGE lake there and he pushed me in. I tried to get back up to the surface, but I suddenly realized that the lake was frozen and I couldn’t get back to the surface! I was drowning. But the guy was there beside me. He said, “Simply breath.” I replied “I CANT, THIS IS UNDERWATER!” He then said, “Look at your watch”. So I did and to my surpise it had way to many digits. I then said “I AM DREAMING!”. The dream quickly began to fade, but he grabbed my arm and said, “No, its not time to wake up yet.” The dream then came back as clear as ever. He said, “there’s somebody you must talk to before you wake up.” He led me back up the staircase into the huge room. Then I saw… my grandma. She died over 5 years ago and I missed her dearly. She said to me, “Im ok here… I can’t wait for you to come.” I replied, “come where?”. The guy said to me, “The tasks of this dream is completed, you can do whatever you want now” The room faded away and I found myself in my house. I stood around wondering what I should do now that I was lucid, but then… I woke up.

Strange dream, it was almost like someone was helping me become lucid.

Sounds like a very nice and interesting dream :smile:

A very interesting dream indeed :happy: . I think it sounds like you had an encounter with your inner guide/spirit guide and maybe he was trying to communicate with you through your dream.

So is your spirit guide an actual person or what?

I wsih I had a spirit guide like yours!
He seems very cool to me.
Mine just shows me the end of the world and stuff like that :sad:

If your search around the net,(or even just the forums) you can find lots of information about spirit guides. There is a sticky for this topic located here:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-spirit-guide-topic/4848