Well I just joined the site and....

I would like to know a good way to stay focused during WILD :spinning: Thank you :content:

I suggest you read WILD tutorials on the forum.
You have to practise to stay focused during WILD, cause it’s the hardest part of it.Many times we just fall asleep cause we relaxed too much.

Most of the beginners have this problem, but keep practising.
Don’t relax too much, just focus on the HI.

You will eventually get better at it.

This just got posted a few days ago, which I think is a fantastic FAQ on the topic.

[The WILD FAQ)

I just had a WILD the other morning for the first time in many years. I had tried to WILD straight off, but fell asleep, and when I woke up, I didn’t move, and recalled some bits of the dream I had been having. Then I kinda rotated my focus on a feeling of relaxation, remembering the dream I had had(the feeling of being in a dream), and a conscious scouting for the hypnagogic hallucinations. I was paying attention to the feels of my waking body, and the sensations of a dreaming body, but I didn’t let my focus stay on them for more than a moment at a time, until I was actually In the dream.

Good Luck!! and :welcome: :smile:

Thank you Phoenyx. I hope that I will soon be able to WILD with little to no effort at all. Take care :spinning: