Well, I made A subliminal... How do I get it to you?

It is a combination subliminal and one of my very OLD proposed techniques. The first time I used it, it worked, but you have to consider the fact that I haven’t been Lucid for MONTHS so it can be said it’s fairly effective.

What to do-
When I can get the file up, download it. Find a quiet moment before bed time, and turn on a song that you really like, but don’t normally listen to.
Stare at the subliminal for the duration of the song, then go to sleep. It worked for me pretty well.

Heres what I’m asking-
How do I get this file to yoU?
Should I revive my old website and dedicate it to helping people get lucid?
Is there a place I can post it?

Thank you ^.^
Trung of Wu

ripway.com will host all kinds of file types. The maximum upload for free accounts is 3mb. The maximum traffic each 24 hours is 5mb.

Easy to sign up and easy to use.

r.f

Is this an image??? if so that www.photobucket.com/ is the best place for it, and you can direct link it to here.

mystery

well it’s an HTML file. I saw a subliminal before that worked for me way back when, so I decided to make my own with adjusted messages. So I did. It involves very rapid marquees at various speeds. ^.^

How big is this file? If its only little, you could probably just throw it on geocities.

Well, I have an old tripod account, but i"m not sure if It’s worth the work to ressurect it. ^.^ Thanks though.

if you email it to me, I’ll review it, and then try to post it on my webspace.

I can either email you back the URL to post here, or just reply and post the URL here myself. :smile:

You can find my email from the button below.

that sounds cool. ^,^’ thank you. I’ll e-mail it to you soon. Thanks many.

so its a website file?

how is this coming along? i’d be more than happy to host it on my own server which is sat next to me here; so if anything goes wrong i can sort it straight away.

Is This Thing Going To Happen Or What?

Very sorry but I have been stricken with Laziness. It’ll get here eventually, just like my explaination of the MOLD technique. ^,^" eh heh… sorry guys.

Well, thank you very much in advance, Trung, for sharing your endeavors. :content:

Do you have a ball-park success rate you could give us? How do you use it anyway? Just stare at it for 10 or so minutes before going to bed?

Well…

It’s been 11 days. Has there been any progress?

Yeah im interested as well,
and whats this MOLD technique?

Hey I posted a topic on my MOLD technique. ^,^ go check it out.

I’ve been checking my email. I’ll put it up as soon as I get it.

so wtvr happened to this idea? is it up sumwhr now?

Yeah, this would be interesting to see.

seriously, hello?