We're back! but posts lost due to server malfuction :(

I’ve been getting a strong sense of deja vu, re-replying to all the old posts. I’ve never had to do so many RC’s in one sitting before! :happy:

Aww, man! I just REGISTERED yesterday! But, I’m back, re-registered, one story less of one of my interesting dreams. :neutral:

I recommend that you always make a backup of your dreams… You can never trust a website to archive these dreams, as they can dissapear at any moment.

I agree. I do my entire Dream Log in Word (handy spell-checker too, especially for those groggy morning recalls). A quick copy-paste later and my Dream Diary is here, available for all to see.

And that is why I always save my big posts in notepad files with random names in norwegian! :cool: I’ll get my dreams posted in a sec.

Darn those aliens attacking our server! They should all head back to Sedna where they belong :scream: :tongue:

Well, atleast its back up and we only lost 2 days. It could have been worse :neutral: Could have lost a whole week :eek:

I’ve really gotta start backing up my dreams…I have a paper Archive that I write in in the mornings, but not an actual back up of the post.

Damn

that was even before i went away