What are some of your personal dreamsigns?

I do not have really lucid signs.
All I can say is that when the picture of the dream is of a good quality, something change in my head. Pictures are sometimes like high quality photographies, it’s the only thing that makes me become lucid for the moment.

My only dreamsign is that sometimes I can only walk very slowly like my legs are moving in slow motion.
The worst thing is everytime that happens I start thinking about how that always happens when I’m dreaming but I don’t get lucid. :eh:

School is totally not my dreamsign. I always have dreams being back in HS or Elementary and I am not even close to thinking twice about it.

Fure sure light switches are a dreamsign. If one doesn’t work I automatically its malfunction with the performance of a reality check.

Gibberish characters too also prompt me to be skeptical of my reality.

I normally have an indian purse on the right side of my shoulder, I always have a dog or new puppy
I have a twin , that looks like me and
some black lady (am not racist it’s just that she shows up constantly and don’t know her name)
keeps getting into my personal buissiness about my life and telling me what to do with it, she’s really bossy and tries to control me, and tell me what I can and can’t do. She’s not even my Mother.
I am either looking totally differant then myself, and I keep the same looks throughout my dream or Iam my own character from a game that I like to play. Every now and then The dream goes on like a fanfic.

a former lover
my dad (who died a couple years ago)
planes, buses etc with weird seating arrangements: rows of folding chairs instead of airplane seats, etc.
phones I can’t dial due to small buttons or confusing menus or shifting numbers or whatever.
elevators that go sideways or diagonally–and usually don’t stop on the floor I want them to.
bathrooms! big rooms with toilets everywhere, toilets that are broken or dirty or the door doesn’t close or full to the top or there are people there or they’re really high or there’s no seat etc. etc. (I drink a lot of water in real life!)

I have 10 active dreamsigns. The most frequent are:

1. Transformation – When a) my identity, b) an object, c) a person, d) a scene transforms into something different

2. Violence – enough said

3. My childhood house – enough said

I will have one of these dreamsigns every night.

Therefore my job is just to recognize them.

Stephen Laberge has a system for dreamsigns on which I have a post here:

[Dream Cue Mandala Technique!)

No toilet seat!? What happens if I have to take a crap!? :open_mouth: :toilet:

Reyth

My dream sign is when I experiance dejavu or when I re-visit places or scenes from older dreams. This is an easy dreamsign because when I revisit a place in an earlier dream I always think, “hey this is the same place/scene from my dream”. But sadly I don’t often make the connection :sad:.

I have trouble breathing through my nose in some dreams. When I do the nose plug RC; I can breathe normal again, though.

I never get lucid by recognizing dreamsigns.
Except wierd hands, but that’s more of an RC than a dreamsign.

One recurring theme of my dreams is trying to protect a guitar (or other similar instrument) from water.
One time my room had no walls or ceiling, and it was floating on the ocean, and there was a big cello hanging on the wall (which seemed quite odd later when i was writing down the dream, since there were no walls) and I had to swim and climb and struggle to get it to shore without getting it wet.

I also never have gotten lucid by dreamsigns. I would actually think “Hey! I am dreaming” while still without consciousness, what the hell.

For me, school(like a few here) is something constantly popping up in my dreams, think I will have to whack myself next time for not recognizing.

old school: quite uncommon dreamsign for me, but it still is a dreamsign, because it reappers more often than other stuff. got lucid from it one time.

ex-girlfriend: sometimes appears often, sometimes not so often. actually i’m glad, if I don’t get lucid from this, because the experiences I had, when I noticed, that I’M dreaming, because of her, I awoke immediately and had terrible heartache. :sad:

a specific street in my hometown: quite strange, even because this street is not very important for me, although it’s not far away from my home. I got lucid from this dream sign everytime I remember a dream which was settled at this road.

My favourite two dreamsigns are based on situations:

1. It’s a few days untill the apocalypse, people are worried, but I don’t feel that bad.

2)People have become “infected” e.g. they become zombies or get controlled by aliens and can spread this infection to other people transforming them. I am one of the only non-zombified survivors and I have to save everyone.

These dreamsigns aren’t that common, but they have happened a few times each.

I can not think of any consistent happenings in my dreams that could be DS. I dream a lot but they are all very different. Is is possible that some people don’t have DS? Thanks for any feedback.

The best dreamsigns are things that only happen when you are dreaming and occur frequently in your dreams.

Everybody has dreamsigns.

This link might help you:

[Dream Cue Mandala Technique!)

Reyth

my latest dreamsign is (get this) hundreds of spiders coming out of a small space to devour me… :rip:

• flying/floating :smile:
  • strange or exotic animals :confused:
  • people who are dead IRL :cry:
  • pulling gum/gunk out of mouth or throat :shy:
  • loose teeth, teeth fall out, hair falls out :sad:
  • woman I don’t know :wiske:
  • helicopters :cool:

Giant SUVs
Potato chip bags
dead person (my SG)
falling

Your SG is a dead guy?? How do you talk to him/her?

I tend to have strings of dreams with one dreamsign, then it’ll switch and do something else entirely. I’ve had bats, escalators, people with weird facial hair, weird things stuck on my face, wolves chasing me for some reason… various others I can’t remember. I never use dreamsigns for LDing, though, because they change all the time.

:roll: Anything and everything that happens in my dreams are huge dreamsigns–cereal box characters, cartoon characters, strange actions and events–but recently, there’s been this little peanut dude that keeps popping up in about every other dream–kinda like a “Where’s Waldo?”-thing.