What Are You Wearing?

I never really considered this until yesterday, but, does anyone take into consideration what they were wearing during an LD or ND? I’ve never had an LD, nor an ND where I saw what I was wearing. :tongue: But I just thought this would be an interesting subject, and since we’re all different, that it would differ from person to person. Though, it could also be what you last noticed you were wearing in RL. So, I think it’d be pretty cool to see what all of you notice about your outfit during your experimentation! :content: Some of you may say this is pointless, and it may be, but I thought this would be a pretty cool subject. :grin:

Happy dreaming! :wink:

Ironically, i had a dream last night where i actually payed attention to that. Though I don’t remember all the specific details, I do remember that I had short blonde hair, and a blue ribbon headband. I was wearing some kind of small jacket that didnt quite fit around me enough to close, though i dont think it was meant to, and it was a little longer, like a very short trench coat, that I think was yellow, or some other light color. I had bows on my shoes, but I don’t remember what color my shoes or the bows were.

On the subject, a while back, i discovered that I actually have green hair typically in my dreams. With some exceptions such as this. But overall, I’ve never really remembered or payed attention to what I’ve been wearing.

That’s definitely some random dream attire! Aha, even thinking about this, I never thought about a change in hair color! :happy:
It’s quite interesting how you can look or dress completely different in a dream. I’ll make sure to pay attention to this whenever I have a lucid dream! :content:

Happy Dreaming! :wink:

I had a LD this morning and checked. :cool: I was wearing a short dress, made from a thick fabric, with a very wide skirt. It was very easy to move in. I was barefoot. The colour was a washed out red or dull pink, quite far from anything I would wear IRL.

I am usually barefoot in my dreams, so often that it could be a dreamsign in itself. Even if it is winter and the ground is covered with snow, my feet are usually bare. I don’t usually pay a lot of attention to my clothes, especially since I am immune to the effects of cold and heat in most dreams. The exception from this is one recurring dream, where I look for a long dress and hooded cloak at a market, to make myself “invisible” in a crowd.

Good question! I’m usually in my work uniform (lame, I know!) or wearing something over the top and sparkly. People tend to make comments on what I wear IWL which irritates me, so at least I can go mad in my dreams. :tongue: most of the time though, like most people I don’t really notice.