What Book Are You Reading? - Part VII

The marvel is that one can learn to see energy and grow spiritually by means of dreaming.

Personally I found “Tantra: The Supreme Understanding” more marvelous.

Im reading american psycho

Finished “Frogs into Princes” by Richard Bandler; and man, is he a powerful explainer of NLP techniques. I reccomend anyone who want some smooth, quick change in their life to check it out.

I’m reading Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep and let me say it is excellent!! It is the most informative book on LD’s that I have read thus far. My thoughts on spirituality have been evolving at rapid speed since I have been LDing and this book is very informative and helps to give my thoughts support and direction.
A MUST read!

I’m reading “Frogs into Princes” that 'Chor recommended and I agree with his post above! although I’m still 2/3 into it it’s really fascinating! :happy:

I’m only 1/3 of the way through but I can tell already that the whole book is going to be well worth the read. I am taking my time so I can really absorb and practice the teachings. :content:

Just got Silverfin and Bloodfever

To-read list now:

The Lab
The Hunger Games
Burning fire?
Bloodfever
Silverfin
The Graveyard Book
Crocodile Tears.

I have to get reading…

I got the last Harry Potter book and two books about flowers for christmas. I’ll probably be reading in one of them tonight :cool:

I finished Frogs into Princes. :smile: Now I don’t know what to read :cry: Well, I got a little book about Buddha but it’s so tiny it’s barely a book :tongue:

@ lidibug, that’s how I felt at the beginning too :content: And you now made me interested in Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep! I’ll see if I can get a hold of it…

@ Siiw, read the Harry Potter! :nuu: In my opinion that book was almost better than all the other six together (which I liked too) … Ok, exaggerating a little bit :shy:

Reading through “The Way of Zen” by Alan Watts. One thing I know is, I’ll be changed man when I finish this.

I finished Atlas shrugged a week ago, Now I’m combing over all the good bits again!

I’m rereading The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub for the zillionth time. I just love this book! And, I hear that they’re working on a movie. :smile:

I recently bumped into the book:
AWAKENING THE DREAMER
by Raechel Bratnick
From book: “Every morning we are offered a choice to awaken from our dreams or awaken to our dreams”

The Histories, by Herodotus. It’s supposed to be about the Greco-Persian wars, but it’s taking forever to get to a real battle scene. I’m beginning to think I should’ve picked up The Iliad instead, or The Odessey… or 300. :tongue: Just kidding. It’s actually pretty interesting.

I just finished “If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him!” by Sheldon Kopp and just started “Mindfulness Meditation for everyday life” by Jon Kabat-Zinn, I wonder if it’s good, since I just kinda randomly picked it up at the bookstore :tongue:

I’m currently reading Out of Body Experiences by Robert Peterson. It’s quite an interesting book that contains the author’s experiences with OBEs as well as instructions on how to OBE. I haven’t had any success with his technique yet, but I’ll keep trying until I get it right. :grin:

reading The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King

I don’t read books. At least not voluntarily haha. :shy:
But of the small amount of books I have read, I really liked “Of Mice and Men”.
I really found it interesting, which was good because I never read.

Earth Magic Ancient Shamanic Wisdom for healing yourself, others, and the plant
by: Steven D. Farmer
He also has books on Animal Spirit Guides that I would like to read next

I’m reading Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene.

Oh and I got this from xkcd because I feel the same way:

SPOILER - Click to view

This part is now locked; but the books continue in What Book Are You Reading? - Part VIII :read: