What does being 'in love' feel like? part II

first part here
It comes out of the blue. BAMMMM! it hits. The butterflies start, and when you finally see the person you feel relieved. but when they are gone, that feeling comes back. It’s unpredictable. wondeful, sometimes scary.

one word: pain

OMG! pian, it’s been 5 months and I’m still upset about the dmn btch!

Love is.

Love is wild.

I think wild is the word.

It can go both ways, but atm, I really hope I’ll fall in love again soon :cry:

love = music!!

no erm i dunno so post = useless

= = !!

I know what you mean.

But, I’ve grown 5-6 inches pshyically the last months.

I just hope I’d be better off handling it now :smile:

(Handling is perhaps not the right word here)

And one more thing : Everyone is shy, everyone, also that girl/boy, but they learned to ignore it.

That’s so true, they’re just hiding or ignoring it.

I’d like to point out, that it’s not taken from my mind. I got that tip of anamcara, in this tread too i think :smile:
But indeed it’s true :content:

Love…

Well…

Its like…

… Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight, gonna get me some afternoon delight!

SKY! ROCKETS IN FLIGHT! peww! AFTERNOON DELIGHT!!

mmmmm… AFTERNOON DELIGHT!

but seriously, i wouldn’t really know

I’m way too shy, it’s a problem. Too shy, too worried of what others think >.<

It’s like being set on fire and taking a piggyback ride on the back of a wild tiger through the eye of a tornado…

aka: it’s rather quite nice, actually.

I don’t worry that much about nwhat others think anymore.

Before I would’ve hated to go straight into a full classroom. Now I’m like, forgetting to knock :grin:

It’s hard to explain how i changed really :peek:

Ah, love. How doth it feel… Like you found a part of your soul that you never knew was missing. Like a blind man being able to see for the first time. Like you could hold the one you love for the rest of your life, just looking into their eyes and feeling pure contentment.

(sounds cheesy, but it’s completely true. Love can be the greatest joy or the greatest agony.)

EDIT: Also, Giggity giggity giggity goo.

That is so true. I always come off as not so shy. But then when someone sees me being all shy they are like “what happend to you?” lol…yea…

Not when you’ve just eaten your weight in GRANDE nachos :bored:

But aside from that :content: love can only be explained subjectively. I believe each person has their own “love” unique to them (just like personality), so the number of definitions to “love” is directly proportional to the amount of people who have lived, live, and ever will live :yes:

So while anybody can tell you what love is for them, nobody can tell you what love is, was, or will be like for you. It’s one of those things you gotta find out on your own…

Like TV Guide crossword puzzles :neutral:

Two of my neighbors, only 6 years old, are dating and think they are in love.

Conclusion: There is no love beyond God and Jesus. (Sorry if I’m being a religous freak. :shy: )

Being in love is probably the greatest feeling known, at least it is to me. It is quite fantastic, even when the relationship with person you’re in love with doesn’t work out, to quote that douchebag, it’s better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. The pain of having loved and lost also goes away eventually, I’d say, it takes about a month to mostly go away. There’s still some lingering pain, but, haha, whatever, it’s mostly gone :grin:

Oh Geez! I had to quote 16 year old Bruno: And look at me, 16 year old Sonia. I read that after being directed to that post from here. I feel like I must post in here because my stupid feelings are getting the best of my once again these days. Aww, sixteen year-old Bruno. :hugs: I understand the physical sensation in the chest—although for me, and this is for special :grin: and rare occasions, it’s the sudden twang. It lasts for a moment and the last time I can remember experiencing it was sometime around last autumn—September, or October, maybe? The twang is no more than a sign—what really matters are the long-term emotions—ranging from the sweet to the agonizing. But the bittersweet experience is so powerful and—great—that I’d delight to be in it’s grips again. (Not that I’m quite out). :wink:

So true. :beer:

Oh, and I nearly fell out of my seat with laughter after reading this:

:happy:

I know, deep down, that I’m not quite out of love. But at least this time it was someone from my life and not some talk-show host. :tongue: I’m getting better. :happy:

I agree with those and I’d so like to have a girl to fall in love with and to love me back. I’m mostly just a hopeless romantic. :sad:

Oh, and where do you live, lol, there’s not many stars in the sky wherever you are, hahaha.