What is suppose to happen Dec 21, 2012...

hehe no i didnt read it anywhere thats jsut some things ive heard of m8s which i sorta blew off with , well notradomus(spelling crappo) said we’d die …(cant member) and we didnt , what makes this any diffo.

lol it wud still be funny if he died

OH MY GOD, NO WAY!!!

…I could never explain how strange it is to see people talking about 2012, but just know that the Family Federation for World Peace is expecting 2012 to be big. FFWP is an organization spread across the globe lead by Sun Myung Moon.

There will be big changes in 2012, possibly a movement toward ACTUAL world peace. Also, 1/3 of the earth’s population may be wiped out depending on Mankind’s decisions in the coming years. Na, I don’t expect any of you to take this seriously, just know many many people around the world are expecting 2012 to be big.

Except that George W Bush’s term ends 2008. :neutral:

In South America there’s supposed to be a HUGE party-like-thing at some Mayan ruins or something. Totally not to miss.

As for my opinion, well, I really don’t know much about it… I certainly don’t see it as a “doomsday.” I see it more as a day of liberation. I don’t belive anything’s gunna happen like demons coming out of the ocean or angels coming from the sky, but I certaily think that MASS social change will begin. I’m thinking we’ll all start living WITH the planet and each other as opposed to living OFF the planet and each other.

That Industrial chart thing certainly is facinating Dee. Thanks for the insights :wink:

[color=green]Hi

IF any of you want to research into this subject, then there is a yahoo group on this.

groups.yahoo.com/group/Captain_nibiru/[/color]

I would like to see something good happen on this day, but unfortunatly I don’t think anything will. I think it will be just another day. Just using this as an example and I hope I don’t offend anyone but: how many time should have the world of ended by now? It has been predicted by many, and nobody was ever right.

[color=green]Hi weasel

Just keep in mind The boy who cried wolf.[/color]

Prople from all over the world from all different cultures and religions predict the same day. This is not usually true for other predictions. Actually, a worldwide prediction has come true before and this is another worldwide prediction.

It’s not going to be the “end of the world”, there is no “end of the world”. When someone predicts the end of the world it’s actually the end of THIS world. THIS age. It’s not just one day either, it will be a gradual change (but a fast change in terms of historical time periods) from now till to 2012. After 2012 there will be an official turn in history that will end the previous “world” (age) and start a new “world” (age).

So from NOW (actually it started 2005) till 2012 there will be gradual changes that will lead up to a new period in history. It will not just be a single day.

:agrees with the above post:

Like I said in my first post:

I said “unfortunatly” because what I’m trying to say is, I realy hope something does happen and like Argitoth said:

I believe this. But there is a small voice in the back of my head that says “nothing will happen”. I wasn’t arguing with anyone of you, It was more of an argument with myself. :confused:

I guess what I was trying to do was convince that small voice to see what I see, and believe what I believe. It just came out a bit funny I guess. So now you all are realy confused or think I’m nuts. :adored:
Eitherway, I hope you get what I meant. :smile:

And if anything (even if every prediction is totally innacurate or even some kind of hoax) at the very least, with so much of the world’s population believing in this, mass social change/growth is innevitable.

I believe that the Mayans were simply right about the spiritual energies and what-not, but even logical sceptics have can find reasoning in this.

or that’s the day the mayans will return maybe?:S

I think a major revolution will occur, maybe christianity or somthing will be proven wrong…

It’s very unlikely that any belief can be proven wrong… That’s the difference between belief and knowledge, or religion and science and so on. Christianity has been existing for two thousand years - what can disprove it, if even now you can meet people, trying to prove that every given word in this or that book is final and absolute truth? Religions never disappear for some logical reasons, they just go out of fashion…

I honestly believe that nothing spiritual or ‘supernatural’ will occur. The only thing I think will occur is the beginning of another long cycle…

The fact that many people have a little voice inside them which tells them that nothing will happen, obviously have a lot of mental blockages created by the freaky Western civilization of technology :angry:

If someone tries to view this subject purely and does research he/she will find out that these profecies and theories have nothing not gain marketwise by forcing people to beleive in it (unlike NostraDamus). Moreso, when she/he discovers about synchronities, he will start feeling that many things in our life “make sense” :hurray: :woot:

I beleive that the specific date wont be a sudden doom day, as the changes in earths consiousness will begin from this new Dreamspell year. Some people will chose the road of technology and fear :dark: :scared: , while other, the road of wisdom, purity (not christianity-wise) and consiousness. The latter will transit to a higher dimension in 2012. :grouphug: :cloud9: :obe:

Alex C

Ah I love the fact that that sort of comment just validates exploras quote in this thread [A Survival Guide for the Road to 2012)

Just goes to show exactly how much the calendar can influence and change things :cool:

I will be 20 by then… Maybe one of us points to everyone on forum will do something amazingly good? Or everyone realises religion doesn’t work? Or we wage war with dust?

I found this link…

indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp

If it’s already been said, sorry. I can’t read all the 6 pages at the moment.
I doubt anything will happen, but I really hope that mankind will stop being the blasphemy towards life it is now.

Nuke war! KILL EM ALL! WOO! Sorry, but i get a little carried away at the thought of a nuke war… WOO! plays special war mix WOOHOO! gets into plane YAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH! drops nukes

a little extraterrestrial catches nukes that HebrewB has dropped and sais many unpleasant words about the modern humanity
But it is still interesting, how the idea of a nuclear war sometimes seems to be “cool” (I’m talking about myself, not someone else). What inside us makes us think that destroying the world is anyhow funny?