what is the 1st dream you remember? Part II

In childhood I had a reoccurring dream…

I would be in the middle of my street, laying flat on my stomach. Cars would come at me head on, and I would have to roll my body from left to right in order to miss them. I remember never being able to stand up in these dreams. When I would try to stand up, I would just fall flat on my stomach again.

This was always a very scary dream for me. I always feared I wouldn’t be able to move fast enough. It is the first dream that I remember being able to recall.

The first one I remember is very strange.

It looked like very choppy crayon animation. I wasn’t in the dream, but it was like watching a movie with the camera following a cow standing upright pushing a shopping cart down an aisle at a store, and the cow turns at the end of the aisle and that’s all I remember.

The two earliest dreams. I don’t remember which one was first.

1. I was explaining my bad behaviour to an enormous machine saying only “Shut up”, whilst being held by the machine’s two bodyguards. What’s more, we were floating on a cloud :tongue:
  2. I was running away from a black sedan which was about to splut some dirt to a white wedding dress I was wearing :shy: That had to be LD, because I remember being furious and screaming “Stop that, I konw it’s just a dream”

Well, I don’t remember my “earliest”, but I remember a lot from when I was aged 3 to 8. I remember having one where a tornado was very slowly moving toward my house, and my family and I were trying to barricade ourselves in the kitchen for shelter. There was one where my aunt’s basement was on fire, but the fire didn’t look real–it looked like the fire from an old SimCity game that I used to play, and I was running around the walls to avoid it. (Most of my early dreams that I remember are nightmares about tornados and fires.) My scariest dream (although definitely not my earliest) was when I was around 8 or so. My family’s apartment was on fire, and every time we tried to escape, a black sheet of metal would slam down in front of us. These sheets blocked the hallway, the doorwall and the main door, so we were basically trapped in our living room, hiding behind the couch while everything burned. It still freaks me out…certain things are just “morbid” to me like that, I guess.

first dream i can remember i was around 1 and half because i was still in a crib.

im standing in my crib scared out of my mind. i can feel that something or someone in the room but i cant see anyone. my brother is sleeping in a bed next to me and im screaming my head off and crying for him to wake up. he doesnt move at all. then i start screaming for my parents but nobody ever comes to get me.

my first lucid dream. i was 2 because i was still living in the old apartment.

im outside with a few other kids playing around a dumpster. i climb right up and jump in, and jump up and climb out of it few times without any problems. as im doing it im amazed i can and i wonder why im always scared to do it when im awake.

My first dreams were all re-oucurring nightmares. I would have them every night so the’re hard to forget. I think I was around 4.

I am sitting on my Mom’s lap. We were in a “clearing” in this junkyard. A circle of my Mom’s friends were around us and we were all sitting down in a circular trash-made booth. I get bored of the conversation they are having and get up.
I walk on this path through the junk yard and start hearing a pounding noise, but it’s sorta muffled. It’s the sound if you press a pillow really hard to head, and if the room is silent, you can hear it. Anyway, I look up and see one of those huge CAT diggers they use for construction. I scream for my mom, but she ignores me.
the digger’s big scooper thing grabs me and lifts me in the air, right over my Mom’s little parts of friends. I scream to her, but she ignores me again. I scream at the top of my lungs, but My mom doesn’t pay any attention to me. The digger thing drops me, and I start to fall. Right before I hit the ground in the middle of their “party”, I wake up.
Ever since that dream I’ve been afraid of heights… :eek:

I was maybe three or four, and I had a really happy dream. I mean, I was three if this sounds weird. Everything was pink, and I was at Disneyland. All I remember is Mickey and Minnie standing there, waving goodbye. Me, my mom, and my dad hopped into a canoe and rowed off into the pinkness…

The dream was in 3rd Person and by pink, I mean that everything was a different shade of pink. People were pink, the wates was pink, and even mickey was pink (except for the ears :content: )

The 1st dream I remember, I was about 2-3. Maybe not a nightmare, but a bad dream at least :
My parents, my brother and I are invited to a house.
We go to sleep, and my brother and me wake up in the middle of the night, to find ourselves alone in this huge house… Then a voice talks to us. It says : “You are alone, your parents are gone”…

For the second, I was about 4-5… During the day, I had watched Disney’s Robin Hood about 5 or 6 times, and that night I had a crazy dream, with armies of the characters from the movie running about my room and performing plays under my bed… :mrgreen:

One of the 1st I remember, I was running in a maze. It was all dark and with black walls. I was running away from some sort of black knight (a guy on black armor, without a horse I think), and eventually I found a curtain (also black), somehow I knew my mother was on the other side. I entered there and found her (it was a black room with a single bench, where she was sitting), and asked “Have you brought me a gift?” as I always did when she came from the street. Then I woke up.

Seems a lot of nigthmares are what people recall as their first dream.

Well, I may have been 3-5. I remember walking (not exactly climbing) on top of a mountain with my grandpa from fathers side (I didn’t see her much). We were almost at the top, but the road was tinnier and tinnier (is that the right verb from tiny?) and eventually I fell down (don’t know about grandpa). I was seeing clouds and below them, my home town like from a birds view. I know I was yelling HELP wich eventually led to me waking up, yelling help like crazy and waking the whole house. ^^’

The Shadow Experience
I am laying in bed, in my room. I am a child, only 5. I look to the wall, and I see the shadows of all of my toys. They gather up together. I get scared, so I run to the door of my room. I see my mom and dad, I scream at the top of my lungs and cry, and they just sit there, staring at the tv in front of me. I cry more, and then, I feel like im being dragged away by some force, is it the toys? I get pulled in then I wake up.

NOTE: This dream is by far, the most powerful dream I have ever had. I plan to revisit the place if I can sometime. Perhaps it will rid me of some fear unknown to myself.

I used to have two recurring dreams, I couldn’t tell you which came first.

1. I was naked at school and I was running around looking for clothes, worried the whole time that people were going to realise. But no one ever did!

2. I was running down a path between two lines of trees and I started flapping my arms and taking bigger steps until I was flying. Always the best dream. Everything was so simple but beautiful, the green trees and the blue sky were so vivid. Haven’t had that dream for a long time and I miss it.

I do not know exactly, maybe that dream in which I was sleeping in my room which was completely dark and two big monsters used me as a toy ball. It was a tad scary and it felt really true yes, but I was not overrun by fear or anything. No, that would be those early dreams where I fled from ghostlike monsters and was able to run really fast, haha.

my first dream i remember was probably the dream when i was in an elevator talking to some people but my eyes were closed. i openedthen and there was a sculpture od a duck/ goose. a spirit came out of it and freaked me out. i ran out of the elevator and screamed MOM DAD! like there was no tommorrow. and out of the kitchen came the parents from that old show Rugrats. i was really freaked out. so much that i woke up. then i fell asleep and i was in the basement. the spirit was now a person and he riped of my arm, leg and hand. i woke up and have never forgoten it.

This dream was from when i was really young (possible the first dream i can remember) i was alking near this old library where i used to live and a giant mettalic bug (from power rangers movie) started chasing me so i hid in my mother car.

The first dream I ever remember having can be read right here!
It recurred many of times.

when i was about 11 one dream would allways come back
it was a big red cat he would jump on the bed
and then he start scratching my face.

one day i said to myself…
im gonna scratch him back the next time :happy:
so i did !
i never saw that cat again :thumbs:

The first dream that ever remember having was when i was like 2 or 3 years old. It was a nightmare to me, but when i look back, i find it funny.

It was spiderman, batman, and superman in a canoe rowing though his really creepy lake/pondish place. Everything was dark, ever their outfits, black. They came up to this castle, once again, black. I don’t know how i was able to watch this, because everything was black in color, but there was still enough light to see around i guess. When they got to the castle, they went inside and got chased down by these huge crab monsters. lol. I wasn’t so much in the dream, as i was watching it.

I do remember a first dream :tongue:

I was at my grandparents place in the hall when suddently my appearanse changed as though Ive drunken polijuicepotion (I dont know the real name)

Then the dream faded…

This is over 10 years ago I dreamed about this :tongue:

the earliest i remember is one when my great grandfather came back from the dead and apologized that he couldnt be with us since he had died. this was at a christmas get together of the family.