What is the most anoying thing that happened while lucid?

That is not nice. :sad:

The most annoying thing that happened to me while lucid was at the end of my first LD (man, this is the fourth time I post it :tongue:):

Quelling mass - Lucid Dream

I wake up in my bed and look around. I stand up and want to go downstairs, just as I find my sister under my bed looking like a 5-year old. ‘Hey, like this, I look just like a 5-year old!’, she sais. I find it rather funny, but strange too. ‘What if I am dreaming?’, I wonder myself. And thus I do a reality check. I bang my hand against the wall. But it will not pass trough. :wam:
I am still not convinced. I walk to the hallway and try to bang my hand trough the wall then. It still does not work. But then, then some mysterious guy walks towards me out of my sisters room. He sais; ‘No, you’ll have to move your polse like this…blabla…blabla…’ Basically he’s saying how to perform my reality check. As he is finished I try again. But still it doesn’t work. Now I’ll RC on a other way, by jumping and seeing how high I can get. I get enormously high as I fly down the stairs! :boogie: I am dreaming!
Now I’m playing with telekineses a little. It’s fun! :yes: After a while I deside to go outside. I trie to move trough the wall, but it still does not work. I can not rule the mass of the walls by RC-ing or moving trough it. I fail quelling mass. :neutral: Thus I go trough the window. That does work! I am now standing outside, where my brother and one of his friends sit down at a table. I am going to fly! But first, a little practice, since I hear on LD4all that it sometimes is hard to fly. So I jump, and get pretty high. :hurray: I jump another time, and I get even higher. Now I jump a last time, and I am jumping enormously high, like hundreds of meters or so. I feel like I can get as high as I can, but I’ll think I’ve had enough practice. So I land again.
Now I am ready to fly. I have wanted this moment for times. I was longing for my first lucid dream al those weeks, and now hear it is. Just some time ago I couln’t imagine the experience of flying, and now I am just about to do it. It is just incredible. Well, here we go!
I set off, jump, and reach for the sk…

[color=darkred]BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I am awakened by my alarm clock. :angry: [/color]

Every single time I’ve ever tried to reach the Lucid Crossroads or Sky Island, something always keeps me from reaching it. From mis-calculating super-jumps to just bouncing back after I reach there, my SC just does not want me to SD.

That I can’t see in my lucid dreams! Everything goes pitch black as I do the RC.

Oh I’d like to add in my latest LD I tried to open my eyes so hard I opened my real eyes. Haha it’s like my eyelids are glued to my eyes in dreams :meh:

My biggest annoyance is that in all three of the very short DILD induced LD’s I’ve had, I realised I was dreaming and then it all faded away and I woke up, I even tried the spinning thing in one of em’ but it didn’t work. Oh well, better luck next time I guess.

What, do you have more non-DILD´s then DILDS then? :eh: 100 percent of my LD´s are DILDS! :tongue: But that is probably because I almost never do stuff like WILD, WBTB, HILD and so on. :grin:

the most annoying thing that happens to be is when I run and i go slow motion in a dream when im chasing someone.It really annoying.

Occasionaly I get an LD (often after WILDing from an FA) where I find it very difficult to move. There’s a huge resistance and it’s almost painful trying to sit up, or walk.

i need to try to WILD .and i need to try other methods other than staying in the same place in the dream which causes me to get a FA

FA seems so cool :razz: Especially if it’s a really vivid dream so it feels almost as RL :happy: (I know it doesn’t feel like RL at all but it “seem” like RL, in a wierd kind of way :tongue:)

lol yeah and then you go into a brother or sisters room and they turn out to be a monster or another person.

As I FA´ed my brother came into my room to get Pringles. :eh: :tongue:

Being able to strongly control the dream.Its difficult to transform things or make landscapes appear after spinning.
And im working on the more and more lucidity level.

lol my last FA was me going outside then i woke up…i didnt even get to do nothing

Actually, I’ve only had DILDS, I’m almost to the point where I can WILD though. Can’t wait until I finally get it.

The most annoying thing for me is I always wake up upon becoming lucid during a dream, ALWAYS, the only way I ever stay lucid for more than an instant is if I realize I’m falling asleep just before I do as happens in WILD

Becoming aware of my eyes - They feel as if they’re closed, yet i can still see my dream. After noticing this, i find i can’t see very well and my brain tells me i need to open my eyes. They start to feel like they’re my real eyes so I don’t like to open them fully as that always ends the dream.

Getting force-teleported instantly when lucid, thus loosing lucidity, and not remembering to heighten clarity and lucidity. Believe me, I know EVERYTHING about it. :crying:

Every time I’ve had a LD I’ve been in a small room…I can’t do anything to get out of it and if I try to teleport I wake up! And that’s not the worst of it - one time I was properly lucid, then as soon as I tried to get out of the room, I lost most of my control but I stayed lucid. I ended up tidying the place using telekinesis which I could do but all the while I was screaming at myself in my mind: “What are you doing??? You waste your first lucid dream tidying???” but to no avail.

The most annoying thing for me is everything is hazy, like blurry and distorted. I remember reading a post where somebody says to scream “Increase lucidity!” But sadly, this doesn’t work for me. And I can’t teleport, or change my surroundings simply by closing my eyes and hoping to god that it changes when i re-open them.

Something that I can do that is fun is fly like superman and go invisible hehe…

I pity those who don’t know about the world of lucid dreaming.

i haven’t had a lucid dream yet, but in all the dreams i can remember, we talk about dreams. a lot of the time, my DC’s tell me i’m dreaming, but i never believe them…
stupid
:grrr: