What is your Galactic Signature? - Part I

Everyone wishing to find out more about thier own glyph will have to do a little research on the web. Below are some useful links to decode your personal sign.

lucidcrossroads.co.uk/mayan.htm
astrodreamadvisor.com/free_m … dings.html
galactichardwarestore.com/index.htm

I’ve not found a site yet that gives perfect readings as most don’t take into account the way the TONE (middel part e.g Planetary cahnges the main sign) and they don’t work in the effect of the year your born in for example the last posters Yellow Planetary Human will be effected by the year he/she was born in Year of the White Galactic Wizard.

starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl this site will give you your guiding glyphs (the symbols that surround your main glyph when you type in your b-day) each has a specific meaning but generally represent key people who can help you in life.

Most people will have 5 lines in the poem but the last poster has a 6th line in his/her poem and was born a portal day, some people will also be born on core days although I can’t remember what the 6th line says when that occurs.

thanks for that link … it high lighted the effect of the year I was born…
[color=blue]Blue Electric Storm[/color]
Tone 3 Electric, creative power to Activate Service, action of Bonding
Blue Storm (CAUAC) Catalyzes and emphasizes Self-Generation. The seal of the year is the basis of life destiny, with the power of the solar tribe.

October 9th, 1987.

Electric Moon day 20
Year of the White Galactic Wizard

img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/0 … tledll.bmp (My dreamspell symbol)

kin 109: Red Overtone Moon
I Empower in order to Purify
Commanding Flow
I seal the Process of Universal Water
With the Overtone tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Navigation
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

kin 132: Yellow Lunar Human
I Polarize in order to Influence
Stabilizing Wisdom
I seal the Process of Free Will
With the Lunar tone of Challenge
I am guided by the power of Flowering

I’m a little lost in this. What does this mean for me?
feedback?

:wave: hello Weasel
if you look a few posts above pantalimon has given some good links. You can also find the basic information about the dreamspell by clicking the golden icon on the top left of the page which takes you to ld4all.com then click the dreamspell (it may be in the dropdown under “more” )
it’s best to just read the statement and make it your own… what does it say to you personally?

Was there any significance between these signs? If there was an explanation, may i have another, the thread turned into 5 pages. Im admit, im lazy to find the point of this Galactic sign, but i figure it would so much easier asking you guys:) Plus it gives us so much more to talk about :wink: So fill me in, and if your upset from my ignorance, Im sorry but atleast i gave some thoughts :tongue:

Crystal Moon day 2
Year of the Yellow Planetary Seed

kin 33: Red Resonant Skywalker
I Channel in order to Explore
Inspiring Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Resonant tone of Attunement
I am guided by the power of Life Force

kin93: Red Lunar Skywalker

I Polarize in order to Explore
Stabilizing Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space

----------------------------whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kin 132: Yellow Lunar Human
I Polarize in order to Influence
Stabilizing Wisdom
I seal the Process of Free Will
I am guided by the power of Flowering

I have the same galactic thingy as you Weasel.

I understand it! I went to the site and read a lot about it, mainly the facts and how it affects me, it was really interesting, im have to finish the rest. I like the idea and i sort of relate to what they are saying in the degree of time and such. I’ll be back :content:

Crystal Moon day 12
Year of the Blue Magnetic Storm

kin 138: White Galactic Mirror
I Harmonize in order to Reflect
Modeling Order
I seal the Matrix of Endlessness
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Spirit

kin 69: Red Self-Existing Moon
I Define in order to Purify
Measuring Flow
I seal the Process of Universal Water
With the Self-Existing tone of Form

inch, you are my guide kin :smile: yellow human :smile: Don’t know if it has to be planetary human to be perfect guide (forgot the oracle thing – but free will is the yellow human thing :smile: )

Yes True Q. Inchworm is your guiding kin!

One of the best ways I’ve learn about these signatures, was this workshop I attended with a friend here Vasumi, who sells some 13 moon journals. Anyway, as a part of her workshops, as a group you get in a circle, and you enact the story of the 20 tribes/solar seals, through a series of movements.

I’d uslaly be shy with that stuff, but it was seriously so much fun to enact them in that way. You really bring out the energy of each of the 20 solar seals, and made it come alive. So when you’re the monkey, you’re all squawking about, playing (like a monkey), and then you move onto the Yellow Human energy, and your hands are out in front of you, held, like an empty cup, an empty vessel for the receiving of higher wisdom. From there you’ll move onto the Red Skywalker, and you leap up into the air, your hands extending to the sky… There was much more to each of these actions, that can’t possibly be described in words. I think these were called ‘Mudras’. Very activating, and powerful. Especailly when done with a large group.

Nick

You’re also my guide kin. My guide kin is yellow seed.

I can’t work out how to calculate it :sad: … After looking at it more, They’re connected by diagonals but they have to be because 20 and 13 are relatively prime so everything is connected along diagonals. … After looking at it more. It all depends on the tone. The tone is somehow added to the solar seal to get the guide kin.

You do but you might be born on different years, if you look at Mystics you’ll see he was born on the Year of the Blue Magnetic Storm. This will change his White Galactic Mirror sign (effect it).

You could of course share the same birthday.

Hi Inchworm.

Yes. You’re right. The guiding power of your galactic signature is determined by the “galactic tone” associated with it:

You are a Yellow Lunar Human. The Lunar tone is the 2nd tone. Yellow Human is the 12th solar seal. Because of this, we count back 8 “solar seals” from yellow Human, to discover that your guiding power is the Yellow Seed. To be more specific, your perfect guide is the Yellow Lunar Seed. These relationships are based on the radial mathematics of the Harmonic Module, in which the 260 different signatures are contained.

Wow. hey you made me realise something. My dad is a Yellow Lunar Human, and my older sister a Yellow Lunar Seed!

One of the things I love about the Dreamspell, is that it is always expanding our awareness of just how connected we are to one another. It takes that concept of spiritual unity, and gives it a grounding and centering in our everyday life.

Nick

Just finished a Shop here cafepress.com/Mayan get yourself or a present a T-shirt etc with your unique Mayan starsign printed on.

Most items have all 20 signs on the reverse.

I’ve got the standard store so if you decide on which garment you want and email me telling me your sign I will upload it to that garment so you can buy it.

You can choose either the base sign like RED MOON or go for the full sign like RED GALACTIC MOON (see the Red Moon baseball jersey to see how this will alter the front image).

I’m using all the profits to host the page about the Mayan Dreamspell and the Lucid Crossroads.

In Lak’ech

Very Cool Explora, I wish that chart was up before :content:

With the T-shirts, thats just funny, i can’t wait to see people actually wearing it.

Towards everyone’s opinon, do you agree with or how your glactic signature describes you??

kin 116: Yellow Crystal Warrior
I Dedicate in order to Question
Universalizing Fearlessness
I seal the Output of Intelligence
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I am guided by the power of Elegance

I don’t know what this means yet but, it will be interesting to do some research and see how accurate it is.

part 2 can be found here [What is your Galactic Signature? - Part II)