What is your IQ?

hehehe. I wanted to see what it says if I did terribly, and besides, I’m not in the mood to challenge myself with these types of questions. I know I’m an intelligent fellow, and I don’t need a stupid piece of paper to tell me what I am. I already know what I am, and I like what I see, hahaha. Besides, if I really was an idiot, would I be listening to Beethoven? hahaha. This is a test made by insecure people for insecure people.

Personalized IQ report for Racist Bastard !

Your age adjusted IQ score is 76 and the average score of all test takers is 100.
Your Grade:Below Average

You will benefit by becoming more self aware of your abilities and by fully understanding your strengths and weaknesses. While you are capable of critical thinking and effective communication you will need extra effort in your academic challenges. Adding to your scope of knowledge can be fun and will help you adapt to new situations.

General statistics

Total number of questions:30
Questions answered:30
Questions not answered:0
Questions answered correctly:7
Questions answered incorrectly:23
Percentage correct answers:23%

Please log onto your account from our home page in order to access your free report and the rest of the correct answers.

Full analytical report for Will

Please bookmark this page; it will be available online for two weeks. You may also print a copy of each section for your records.

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 27
Questions answered incorrectly: 3
Percentage correct answers: 90 %
Your age adjusted IQ score is 138 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

Well done! Your score was within three standard deviations of the mean score (top 2.27% of the population). Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.

Strengths and weaknesses

Your highest score was in Spatial

Exceptional intelligence does not guarantee results – to achieve excellence you must fully understand your strengths and learn to maximize your efforts. Knowing your greatest intellectual strength may give you insight into how you can improve your learning process, work better with others, or become more self aware of your abilities. According to this test your spatial skills are the most developed of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to manipulate 3-D objects in space is your biggest strength.

Your lowest score was in Mathematics

Weaknesses are the roadblocks we face when trying to achieve our goals. Awareness of your weaknesses allows you to predict problems and find solutions ahead of time, thereby alleviating future headaches. According to this test your mathematical skills are the most underdeveloped of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to use numbers effectively and to reason well is your biggest weakness.

Well, this topic is surprisingly popular…

As for those refusing to take the test, nobody said you have to, in fact, nobody said you had to even read this thread. If you do so wish, then ignore it. Nobody will force anyone into anything they don’t want to do…

Personalized IQ report for Petter !

Your age adjusted IQ score is 107 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

I got 117 on a norwegian one ones. Hmm, wont say this is why, but perhaps due to that i didnt understand all the questions, and the word-making-things is easier in the mothertoungue?

That makes sense. After all, it is completely english, those who are from other countries may have trouble answering questions in English, as for them it is a different language to what they are used to. A dutch friend of mine got lower than his usual on it too.

I got 124.

So it seems i’m only above average! Not the genius that I always thought I was! Heh…

Even though the test says the average test taker get a 100, must be a flaw in the test or this forum is full of bloody geniuses…

I’d go for that this forum is above avarage in intellegens measuered by IQ tests :wink:

But seriously, this forum has alot of bright people, but the thing that really is worth mentioning, the amount of open minded people!

We were just pointing out the fallacy of the test and how it is flawed. Don’t get defensive, we were just pointing it out so that people who got a crappy IQ score from the test don’t feel bad.

I got 115. I do not belive this actually works. It reminds me of a tv show cartoon i saw about this woman who got money stolen cause an IQ test told her she was a genius. I do not think this is acureta or reliable. Also there is more to Intellegence than pattern reconsion math and other things this test ask for it does not taste your knowlegde or creativity or problem solving skills. (Sorry for bad spelling without school it is hard to spell stuff)

IQ stands for how easy you can learn stuff, not how smart you are. I could hardly understand the questions (I’m a 14 year old guy from Sweden) but I tried and got 95. In IQ tests in Swedish I have gotten around 125-140.

clears throat Ahem, what I got for this “I.Q Test” (I was bored, m’kay?) was…

General statistics

Questions answered correctly: 20
Questions answered incorrectly: 10
Percentage correct answers: 66 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 114 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Wasn’t that brave of me? :tongue: This is a lot lower then my last online I.Q test thing though. (Last one I think was 127?) I’ve only messed with them for the heck of it, (I’ve never had a “real” test.) It must be noted that I was interupted for about 6 minutes so I skipped all of the math ones until the end and kind of just guessed. (Reason being; I suck at math…a lot…seriously…not kidding.) Also my 7-year-old sister was singing right behind me while taking it. laughs The low score doesn’t really bother me much though, I don’t know how accurate these online things are and I’ve only ever done five grades of school in my entire life, (2cd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th, kind of 10th too but not really since I only did about two months worth of it,) and all of my work was so advanced that I got double credits on everthing except math and I could graduate now if I wanted to. That being said, I don’t think I’m doing too shabby considering what little schooling I’ve had, so it doesn’t really bother me. :content: (Should I be bothered?)

I took a different one got 122 on this one I got 98 0.o thats not right.

XD Haha, well… I.Q Tests all seems to be really conflicting–

I took a few different kinds of I.Q tests online-- and in one, it yeilded results of 154. I really definitely can’t be this smart, and in some others I’ve been 121… So I really think that they’re all quite variable, yeah?

~Tal

General statistics

Questions answered correctly: 28
Questions answered incorrectly: 2
Percentage correct answers: 93 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 135 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.

Your age adjusted IQ score is 132 and the average score for all test takers is 100.
I doubt it’s really 100, it could be that it is supposed to be 100. With a IQ test on television the average score was 108 I believe.

Your verbal score was 90 and your percentile score is 82 average
Your mathematical score is 83 and your percentile score is 92 excellent
Your spatial score is 100 and your percentile score is 96 excellent
Your logic score is 87 and your percentile score is 91 excellent
Your pattern recognition score is 88 and your percentile score is 84 excellent
Your general knowledge score is 81 and your percentile score is 66 average
Your short term memory score is 84 and your percentile score is 90 excellent
Your visualization score is 95 and your percentile score is 98 excellent
Your classification score is 88 and your percentile score is 89 excellent

it just told me my IQ is 120(which seems right, on the state standerdized test, it was 121), and i’m 14, so…
i didn’t run out of time, though :happy:

here, i got the email. here’s what it said.

Your age adjusted IQ score is 120 and the average score is 100.

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of
questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further
adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various
age groups.

Test reliability

Item analysis: The Cronbach’s Alpha of all items is 0.822.

No item if deleted will lead to an increase.

Factor analysis indicates the presence of a general intelligence
factor.

Your Grade:Above Average

Well done! Your performance on the test was well above the population
average which means that you have the ability to achieve success in
life. Typically, people with scores in this range can see logic in their
surroundings and perform very well academically. You like to
conceptualize ideas and gather your own information which means that you have the
brains to go far. You should be able to handle all academic challenges
and if you think of intelligence as an ability to adapt adequately to
new situations then you are heading in the right direction.

General statistics

Total number of questions:30
Questions answered:30
Questions not answered:0
Questions answered correctly:19
Questions answered incorrectly:11
Percentage correct answers:63%

yes! i can achieve success in life! take that, mom! :grin: hehe, just kidding…

Your age adjusted IQ score is 102 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various age groups.

Here at IQ Test Labs we have taken your test one step further. During the test you answered many different types of questions covering different aspects of your intelligence. Apart from your general IQ score your answers to these questions were used to compute nine distinct intelligence scores. This free intelligence profile provides an analysis of your general IQ score and your nine distinct intelligence scores. This will help shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions, for example you will discover that your greatest strength was in the Pattern Recognition section of the test.

My IQ is so higher then that, I can’t do those twisty questions.

/me prefers good tests like…Computer tests and stuff

Full analytical report for Pat

Please bookmark this page; it will be available online for two weeks. You may also print a copy of each section for your records.

General statistics

Questions answered: 26
Questions not answered: 4
Questions answered correctly: 24
Questions answered incorrectly: 6
Percentage correct answers: 80 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 124 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Above Average **

Well done! Your performance on the test was well above the population average which means that you have the ability to achieve success in life. Typically, people with scores in this range can see logic in their surroundings and perform very well academically. You like to conceptualize ideas and gather your own information which means that you have the brains to go far. You should be able to handle all academic challenges and if you think of intelligence as an ability to adapt adequately to new situations then you are heading in the right direction.

(I’m not good at timed tests :cry: )

i got above adverage but wtf does this have to do with nething ?!?! most of these answers would take so much time to answer i just guessed on most of them