what religion are u

im a CHRISTIAN what religion are u

“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one …”

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. [1] The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_cave

I like reading random bible verses online (googling “random bible verse”) because then God communicates with me what I need to hear, in reference to specific questions I ask and in reference to general advice I need.

so u whoshp the sun? :confused:

jokingly

its the highest form of cleaning the mind and body and healing that I’ve found.

what I worship is wholesomeness, women children, honesty, goodness, truth, righteousness, peace, kindness, compassion, mercy, tolerance, clarity, wisdom, grace
light, health, youth

sun of god, son of god, makes ya think.

everything is worship, like I’m listening to incubus right now, the song drive, so I’m worshipping the overcoming of fear and turning it into freedom
if you watch the Simpsons you worship that,
that’s why God says to have no idols before HIM
why do you think its american IDOL
and that people listen to bands that say things like “i hate myself and I want to die”
maybe they are demons ? screaming about murder or moaning about depression
Jesus wouldn’t sing that way.

Hold fast to that which is Good.
children are the highest good.
The sun is a powerful Good but it is like the Biblical God, it has a certain level of judgment upon it, that it will not tolerate the violation of spiritual laws
it might be connected to Elohim.
it wants us to live in peace.
the moon is feminine and doesn’t mind and will love and nurture everyone, but the sun is like the Father, and the Son.

The spiritual corner is not a religious forum.
We already have existing topics on religion…
test your religion in lounge
and
personal spiritual beliefs in gathering