Whatcha Gettin' For Christmas?

I’m not getting anything for Christmas from my parents, that’s 100% sure… I’m 80% sure I won’t get anything at all…except maybe my report card. :tongue: Forget the material stuff I’ll just sleep in until noon, that will be my gift…that is if I can sleep, insomniac that I am.

Hmm…Christmas food…in Poland its more like fish based…and i hate fish…from all 12 dishes i eat only 1, or 2. So im not exited in the dinner :wink:
What i will get? Except for an 1 week vacation (damn those education ministers, when i was younger it was 2 weeks…CURSE YOU!) i wll get a little money, and an Manowar or Blind Guardian t-shirt. No suprises…i miss the christmas from childhood :sad:

My aunt sent me the RAM I’ve been wanting for my PC for about 3yrs. :hurray: (It wasn’t wrapped or anything, but it was a great surprise.)

eh…a keyboard for my pda.

couldn’t really think of anything this year :confused: im kinda happy with what i got already :content:

I’m hoping for the umlimited range ball program at our golf course and the Clevland Launcher 460 driver with stiff graphite shaft and 9.5 degree loft.

Hopefully Animal Crossing: Wild World. (or the LD4all version, AC: WILD World :content: ) My mom gave me one present early… she had apparently had it for months and months. It’s one of those tiny cameras that work with mini DVDs. :happy: My old camera used weird -like things that were a pain in the butt to use. This ought to be fast and easy though. I’m expected to tape Xmas, so I’ve been reading the manual. :smile:

:happy: I have no clue! Every year is a surprise for me–I don’t know what anyone could get me that I don’t have (my best friend Lin and I go out a lot and I but at least one new thing a day, so I’ve got all the latest things out :tongue:), but I’ve always been shocked every year…

:wink: I’ll post what I got for Christmas after it’s arrived–this’ll be interesting…

…I hope one of my gifts is a really good lucid dream…:content:

I reall have no idea what i asked for this year im gonna be truly surprised and everything. so it will amke for a good christmas.

Due to family separation on Christmas day, I already got an mp3 player (unasked for but welcome), a watch, and the Imagine movie.

A poll table (The whole family )
A texas hold èm poker set.
An ACDC guitar tab book.
Money
clothes

I got a korg ax1500g multi effects pedal for my guitar mmmm effecty and some art supplies i’d been wanting. Sanguine pens and pencils as well as some fine tipped pens and a few pastels with it.

A new bed as well though this was sort of like an early present and a much needed thing, my old one had a lot of busted springs gave bad sleep and had not much lower back support. Much easier to relax in the new one mmm plushlike

banjo, Abbey Road tab book, two more guitar stands, guitar strap, seasons 5&6 of Seinfeld box set, Boston’s greatest hits, a framed poster of “The Kramer”, some clothes (all nice), and The Seinfeld scripts seasons 1&2.
Yes, I have a favorite show, guess what it is.