The Clash
Smashing Pumpkins
The Pixies
The Velvet Underground
Ben Folds
Bloc Party
Strokes
Neutral Milk Hotel

(I’m feeling deja vu posting this here.)

Although, I tend to call MCR emo, I can’t deny that Black Parade (or whatever it’s called) is an incredible anthemic song. I haven’t given their music too much thought because in some ways it’s an immediate social death in my highschool.

my best friend is Pat simmons son, his name is Pat simmons junior lol

bright eyes to me doesnt sound like music, it sounds like light sounds and a 20 year old crack addict talking about death and electricity. Sorry but my brother always listened to them, and after about a year…well pretty much ever since i ave heard that music, i…kinda hate it, why listen to such depressing, non lyrical music, they dont even know how to hit a real note and people still listen to them, i dont understand… sorry, this is probably gonna get removed, but at least i could speak my mind, horrible…horrible music…horrible way of life. The bands i like are shpongle, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull,Jimi Hendrix and the band of gypsies, Eric Clapton, 1200 Mics, SRV, Joe Sattriani, Doobie Brothers, and a lot more i cant think of at the moment

Ooh, I’ll probably like this band alot.

/me checks out their CDs on the internet.

:smile:

Edit: Whoa, pretty impressive. I got I’m Wide Awake It’s Morning. Kinda repetitious with instruments, but pretty beautiful. I like Sufjan Stevens better, someone else rather than me should listen to it.

i like tons of stuff from just regular rock to thrash metal. currently my fave bands are: metallica, megadeth, and slayer, but i usually go in cycles from stuff like ac/dc, led zeppelin, van halen, hendrix, and all sorts of good stuff! :happy:

My faves would have to be Linkin park, thousand foot krutch, and 3 days grace, disturbed, Alexisonfire, Sum41, Panic! at the disco, and fall out boy.

I have only two top favorites Atreyu then Marylin Manson

I have two amazing bands I love, the first is Gorillaz, who have an undefineable style, and the second is bjork, who’s just the most amazing singer I’ve ever heard!

Coheed and Cambria is one of my new favorites

besides that?

The Killers
Death Cab for Cutie
Guns N Roses
Led Zeppelin
Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Beatles

i can’t think of any more off the top of my head

Woo! A fellow Manson fan! :happy:

Well, this topic has became popular… Who’d have thunk I started it?

Anyway, back on topic…

Powerman 5000, Rammstein, Thousand Foot Krutch, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Spineshank, The Offspring, and I also like music by Nobuo Uematsu.

vangelis,Dj tiesto,Händel

My fave band all depends on my mood really but if I had to pick out some toppers:

Metallica, Linkin Park, Rammstein, Led Zeppelin, 311, Sublime, Three Days Grace, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, There are alot more but thats a few.

The only band I cannot stand and that I LOATH with the intensity of the entire U.S. nuclear stock pile is My Chamical Romance.

i knew there had to be some other Zeppelin fans out there!

But what about Lynyrd Skynyrd?!? someone’s gotta be as big a classic rock fan as me!

Actually in the car thats ALL I listen to is classic rock.

since im on the east coast I get Q104.3 where I live and thats all I keep on.

95.1 WILL ROCK

THE rock station!

Though they also play some songs over and over :sad:

It happens at every station.

Actually my listening to classic rock has helped me out when I play Guitar hero since I know alot of the songs bacwards and forewards.

Eh… my favorites change every day, but I think right now it would have to be: I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook, Charles Bronson, mewithoutYou, and Magrudergrind.

Stuff I could listen too no matter what: I Wrote Haikus…, Saetia, Suis La Lune, Yacopsae, Charles Bronson, Spazz, Aphex Twin.

Heck, any skram, grind/powerviolence. I’ll most likely dig it.

here are all of the regulars I could think off, as far as favorites you have to ask what genre.

pm5k, white zombie, kittie, rob zombie, marolyn manson, cannibal corpse, the beatles, primus, incubus, metalica, dir en grey, type o negative, ozzy, black sabbath, vampire mooose, static x, Cradle of filth, motor head, audio slave, american head charge, rage against the machine, rammstein, celtic frost, Tool, Disturbed, Korn, Fear Factory.

My favorite bands are Fuel, Creed, Switchfoot, and Alter Bridge. My two favorite songs at the moment are Hemorrage and Won’t Back Down both by Fuel