What's your fave band? Part II

Red Hot Chili Peppers.
'Nuff Said.

I like Incubus, but Metalica is definitely much better. :yes:

I LOVE MUSE. They’re my favourite band ever; I think they’re brilliant.

I also like:

Bloc Party
Franz Ferdinand
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Killers
Jose Gonzalez
Radiohead (“fitter happier” anyone?)
Maximo Park

Muse muse muse muse

cries There aren’t any MCR fans here??? I guess that My Chemical Romance is too “emo” for you lucid dreamers, eh? :wink:

Straight from my Facebook page:
(a lot of this is from Grey’s Anatomy :smile: )

Greenday (all don’t give me that old greenday is better crap), My Chemical Romance, Sister Christian, Alanis Moirsette, Pink, 3 Doors Down, Aerosmith, All 4 One, Aretha Franklin, Avril Lavigne, Barenaked Ladies, Beyonce (i believe in second chances: do ya’ll wanna go to the Beyonce concert?), KT Tunstall, Anna Nalick, The Fray, Snow Patrol, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, All American Rejects, Ben Lee, Lisa Loeb, Butterfly Boucher, Gomez, Iron and Wine, t.a.T.u Joe Purdy, Joshua Radin, Landon Pigg, Rilo Kiley, Brandie Carlile, Jim Noir, The Coral Sea, The Hereafter, Kate Havnevik, James Blunt, Augustana, Blue-eyed Son, Laura Veirs, Nellie Mckay, Roisin Murphy, The Ditty Bops, Thirteen Senses, Jem, Hinder, Blue October, Michelle Branch, Gwen Stefani/No Doubt, Third Eye Blind, Eve 6, Nickelback, Nelly Furtado, Monica and Nine Inch Nails
A lot of girly stuff but oh well… :smile:

hehe, im no big emo fan :wink: You heard "always will be " with “hammerfall” ? try it, it is like emo in the 1200s hehe.

I could cry to that song.

Go red hot ! it totally rocks your socks off :smile: can’t stop, addicted to the shin dig…,.

Im into ahrd rock, something a little heavier, some folk, some much really.

One of my friends is an MCR fan…well fanatic. We generally make fun of her for the stupid things she does/says about the army. :tongue:

I’ve reverted to the previous generation. Metallica, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Beatles…ect. Though, I still like techno music, just no particular techno artists.

/me adds techno to the Firefox dictionary :tongue:

Blind Guardian, Cultus Ferox, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Disturbed, Freedom Call, Hammerfall, in Extremo, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park, Nightwish, Savatage, Schandmaul, Sonata Arctica and Subway to Sally.

Mainly metal and some medieval German songs.

I see some very nice bands :happy:

my fav’s: Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Eliott Smith, Neil Young, Sonata Arctica, Lacuna Coil, Apocalyptica, Beth Orton, The Doors, David Sylvian, Loreena McKennitt, Dream Theater, Gomez, Kamelot, Al Gromer Khan, Luca Turilli, Mandalay, Mostly Autumn & well…i just love classical…but at partys i listen to noize/industrial. hmmm :meh:

In Order
Guns N Roses
Steve Vai
Metallica

System of a down are good, so are Trivium, Dragonforce, Linkin Park, almost Anything with Great Guitar.

I think Radiohead are my favourite band at the moment.

I guess… I guess I really like Seo Taiji [& Boys]. It’s Korean and I’m only just halfway through my first Japanese semester (sort of unrelated, but it helps pick up some Korean words quicker), so I don’t really know the words, but the English parts I can pick up and just a few Korean words (like Nan arayo means “I know”) shrugs

“Victim” is a good song of Seo Taiji’s–it talks about Women’s Rights issues… “Robot” is cool, too. I think my favorite might be “Heffy End” or “Watch Out”.

I just wish it wasn’t so hard to find his songs…sigh

-Iced Earth
-Rotting Christ
-ManOwaR
-King Diamond-Mercyful Fate
-Slayer

I listen to a lot of bands, but this are the ones i can hear a song from a thousand times and never get bored.

Not in order:

• Korn
  • In Flames
  • Disturbed
  • Iron Maiden
  • Rammstein
  • Depeche Mode
  • Judas Priest
  • Kiss
  • Linkin Park
  • Nightwish
  • Sonata Arctica
  • Poets of the Fall
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Within Temptation

War Of Ages
Slipknot
S.O.A.D.
AC\CD
Rammstein
War Of Ages
Senses Fail
ZZ top
“weird” Al
Linkin Park
Nodes Of Ravimner
murderdolls
metallica
Korn
Guns N’ Roses
Bullet For My Valentine
Boston
Bon Jovi
All American rejects
Avenged Sevenfold
As I Lay Dying
Heavy metal Rocks [YEA] All Who Agree

Jimi Hendrix Experience
Band of Gypsies
The Beatles
Frank Zappa
Johnny Winter, B.B. King, Little Walter, Muddy Waters, well I think you’ve got it; I love blues :content:
Chick Corea
Arctic Monkeys
Django Reinhardt
J.S. Bach
Andrés Segovia

-And many more. I’m most listening to blues/blues inspired rock at the moment, but I do also listen to Classical, Jazz, and heavier rock.

If I had to name one, Nightwish (with Tarja Turunen, haven’t listened to any songs of the “new” band) would be it. Some songs have the “full” sound of metal and the greatness of a symphony. Others could be great RPG soundtracks, especially boss battle soundtracks. Symphonic power metal. I love it.

Atm: Dark Tranquillity, Yesterdays Rising, Trivium and Shadows Fall. I love hundreds of other bands as well, but these are my favorites just now. ^^

Ps. A Norwegian girl almost became the new Nightwish vocalist :tongue:

Is anyone here eagerly expecting Linkin Park’s new album, Minutes to Midnight? :grin:

Guns, and roses, Pink floyd, Radiohead, Mazzy star, Dave Matthews band, Smashing pumpkins, Ray Charles.