Why is Area51 called "Dreamland"

If aliens use LDs to contact us, why don’t we try using our Lds to contact them back?

Don’t count me in… i’m scared of the ide of waking up after th dream and fiding a alien by my said saying: “We friends… HUG ME!”
Makes me shiver…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hmm that would be funny… you wake up and theres a zenomorph sitting next to you enjoying a glass of soda…

Xenomorph with an “x” Sarah… :tongue:

:tongue:

Maybe the people are Area51 are aliens themselves. :0

I say we get Russia and a few other huge countries to invade the complex so we can finally find out what it is. :wink:

Area 51 is where the ‘moon landing’ was filmed.

Apparantly

I made a disk like aircraft the other day using pieces of a crashed unidetified aircraft.

Last night the military came by and denied it’s exsistance.

Faaip De Oiad Lyrics - Tool (Lateralus)

[i][b]"I, I don’t have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I’m a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and… [chokes] I’ve kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don’t know where to start, they’re, they’re gonna, um, they’ll triangulate on this position really soon.

OK, um, um, OK, what we’re thinking of as, as aliens, they’re extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they’ve infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I’m sorry, the government knows about them. And there’s a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable." [/b]
[/i]

Wow that last post was actually kind of creapy. It was cool too. I don’t really believe in all that alien mumbo-jumbo but what about everyone else here. :alien: :alien::.):.):.):.):.):.) bye the way have any of you heard of that new alienware softwear and do you thing its truly from a real spacecraft. :alien::.) :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :universe:

Dreamland is where dreams come true land, that is what I realy think.
So it can be connected with something there which you can not imagine in your wake state.
Here is a chance when you ppl have next time LD try go to AREA51 and check what is there.
Maybe you find something to write here.

i’ve seen footage, real footage that is, taken from tv, of a spacecraft doing some insane maneuver in a city near a skyscraper, it is possibly in relation to the black triangles, and stuff… maybe related to area 51.

klastv.com/Global/story.asp? … av=168XTKs

Or mabey everyone of our dreams are being secretly contorlled by the governtment by some gas pumped into the U.S. thats colorless and oderless etc…Nah.

Me and a friend were surfing the web one night, and we came across a web sight that had a whole lot of photographed files. They were said to be top secreat, stuff like government conspireacys, UFOs, Polotics. I mean we downloading like 300 files, and that wasnt even 5 percent of what was left. I remmber seeing this one thing, it said you could build a portal by going in the woods, and simply building it with sticks. A few days latter we could not find the page. I think it was took down, and I honsetly think it was real. The pictures of the documents were hard to read.

just sticks?

look in your temporary internet files and try to post this portal thing, it sounds interesting.

Do you know the address? The web archive will probably have it.

This happaned about 5 years ago, I dont think the websight was even suppsose to up. I wish I could find it.

i heard the military or government tests remote viewing

That is good thing to know, maybe we catch some viewing in lucid dreams, there are remote viewing as 24 7 I’m sure, so you just have to ask loud “anyone from 51??” and you will find someone in dream, post here, plz, I’d like trying if go lucid soon.

both the US and Russian governments has spent millions of dollars on the subject of remote viewing.
The US government hired Major Ed Dames:
psitech.net/
trv.com/
trvuniversity.com/