WILD...all info

i really want to know everything about it. any info at all just load up into this forum. how it started, how its done, how it feels, simply anything at all you know about it! many thaks!

I got this from another one of my posts, i think it’s very helpful.

Firstly, WILD is extremely hard to do before bed to achieve lucidity more easily through the WILD method, do it while doing the WBTB method (Setting your alarm clock to go off during a REM period). The REM (rapid-eye-movement) phase, this occurs 5-6 hours after you go to sleep. This is when the most vibrant and lasting dreams occur. ( I may be wrong about the rem only happening 5- 6 hours after fallnig asleep so correct me if i’m wrong) but it relly doesn’t matter…

Try setting your alarm clock or a timer to wake you up after 6 hours of sleep, then when it wakes you up during the midst of night get up for 10-30 minutes (the longer the better) then go to sleep and try WILD (it is better if you lie on your back).

Now how you actually do WILD

I have achieved lucidity through this method countless times and this is what i do:

I lie on my back and close my eyes, I relax my body muscle by muscle (from my feet to my head) and then lie motionless trying not to think about anything at first.

Taking long deep breaths helps your body relax faster, think of logical problems like math to keep your mind busy (this is a good thing because while your doing this your body is actually falling asleep).

After a good 15 - 20 minutes your body should feel very warm and your muscles by now should be twitching regularly (don’t get excited, this is the turning point)
Many first-timers fail at this point and just go to sleep in frustration.

Next, if you haven’t bailed out already, with your third eye (it’s hard to explain) I start to see a white cloudlike image hanging before me.

(this is where it gets complicated)

With this white cloud (like a blank canvas) you could “paint” the dreamworld you would like to enter; your setting, characters, etc . Again, this is all in your mind.

Hope that helps

Please do a search for WILD or look in the Quest for Lucidity forum for the first steps to WILD topics. There is so many info about WILD available already, it is unnessecary to start a topic like this. Therefore I locked it.