WILD failure

@Jaxal: wow, you just count to 60 and you have an LD or what?

Well, last night it began to work a little bit. I tried MILDing for two nights now, and both times I’ve waken up in the middle of the night (between 3:00-6:00) to note a dream.

And this morning I hade something between sleeping/waking/LDing. I started to fall asleep, and while still awake, I felt I came REALLY close to a dream. Probably, it was too late in the morning (about 6:15, and I have to get up at 6:45) and I wasn’t tired enough to really fall asleep while focusing on that dream thing I felt coming up.

Could it be that I don’t feel or see something weird like HI, but that I just have to focus on my past dream or whatever that comes up in me to get into a dream? Or is that yet another technique?

I also read the choosing your method guide, and I am of the type that falls asleep really fast. I just turn around two or three times in my bed, I close my eyes and I fall asleep. So I just start MILDing, and when that goes well, I’ll tring WILDing.

[color=green]Hi Bauknecht

First, it doesnt matter what time of the day it is. I had a LD 4 pm. I woke up 5pm. About an hour and 20 mins ago. Second, i dont even see HI . All i see is white light, then the while light dissapears and i see my dream. Then im there. Thats it. So i have never experianced any HI.

I think what your referring to sound like WBTB method. Where you wake up, do stuff, go back to bed and think of ur last dream. I would like to mention here that this dont work for me. What i do is, i will wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason, then as soon as i wake up, i think the dream i was having. If im trying to have a ND, i will end up back in that dream, like a continuation. Or if i start doing WILD, i will end up in that same dream lucid. This is what i did about 1 hour and 20 mins ago.

Bauknecht, you need to saturate ur mind with lucid dreaming. Keep your focus, and dont expect everything by the book. Let me tell you how it hapens to me. My main method is WILD

I go to bed, mind saturated about LD, mentally prepared. I start doing WILD. 2 things happen.

1] My body vibrates and with each vibration i get a strong physical pain in my rib cage which makes me leave WILD all together.

2] My body vibrates, i go through the tunnel and i see white light right after which i see my dream.

Now by the book, im missing few things here. Like HI and SP. But that is becoz im different then you. So dont expect it to be the same. Just keep trying and dont give up. Read as much as you can on Lucid dreaming. Pray to God if you want to :smile: . I do that before i go to sleep :smile: [/color]

Discussion about tunnel effects during WILD has been splitted there:
[url]Tunnel or vortex effects during WILD]