WILD, HI, and SP

alright i need some help with WILD

i stopped cause i have only been getting around 6 hours of sleep for the last few weeks and lucid dreaming was too much of a challenge

then last night i went to sleep and tried to WILD, and i got into the whole HI thing, which was further than i had ever got, and then i sort of became really aware of my HI, and i lost the image, and my body sort of vibrated, like there was a big wave of energy through it, so i stuck with it, and then got some serious SP, which was the first time i had ever had SP, it was pretty scary

anyway i tried again today with an arvo nap, and again, went through the HI, and the vibrations, and this time some really mild SP. anyway what am i doing wrong??

when i go into the vibrations and SP i loose the HI, and i dont see how WILD could be possible without HI?

wat did the SP feel like?

First; you’re really, really close to have a lucid dream. You got the HI, the SP and the vibrations, and now you just have to relax and focus (Not too hard though) on the HI, which will end up in a dream.
And to answer your question: Not everyone gets vibrations and that cool stuff. I get HI very rarely, and I’ve never experienced SP or vibrations. I’m not an experienced lucid dreamer, I’ve only WILDed succesfully 3-4 times (And had alot of FLDs) but I’ve read enough to know that you’re close! Don’t give up!

Well, usually when I wild and start concentrating on mild HI it dissapears, and WILD is possible without HI. Sometimes when you do WILD you dont see any HI. And for a lot of people, they lose HI just before going into an LF as such. See this topic.
Big SP as a gateway to LDs topic