WILD, Please some good advice what to do next.

buhu, now that i have read about the “old hag syndrome”. I feel kinda nervous going to sleep . Haha :neutral: . It got scary when ppl said demon and feeling someone sitting on your chest. And voices. And of course scary ppl showing up.

You don’t have to be scared, get lucid when you see some old hag thing sitting on you. Or you can just expect it to be a beautiful girl sitting on you :cool_laugh: I’ve had it working a few times :cool:

I wish it was that easy for me!

haha :tongue: Great advice! Why have i never thought of that? :clap:

I always try WILD-ing when i go to bed to sleep at the night. Should i sleep normaly, sleep 4-5 hours then wake up and do something for 10 minuts then go back to bed and try WILDING? :content: Is it some other easier methods? Find WILD a little hard. :neutral:

It’s best to first sleep 4-5 hours and then try to WILD and you can also do a short WBTB at the same time. Shorter WBTB (5-10 minutes) is usually best when you are WILDing and longer (30-60 minutes) when you are doing MILD. I’ve been trying to WILD when going to sleep at night but I haven’t been able to do it yet but it’s somewhat easy for me to WILD if I wake up during the morning though :content:

Im on lan atm. I had this lame anda little cool dream that i could fly and that i was the most powerful man in the world. I wasnt aware that it was a dream. But i thought it was IRL? or something, because i did what i wanted. And it workt. I remember that i summoned a monster that could defeat any monster (boss) in the world, but i made him 242445 times stronger. So after he killed the boss, he tried to kill me. But it was a very strange fight scene. When he tossed me, He tossed me out of the “dream picture”. So everything went dark. Then I jumped in agian. and shouted “IM THE MASTER HERE”. And went with everything i had vs him and won :smile: yekes. It was kinda cool :cool:

Other than WILD, can somebody tell me a little about some other methods? Explain good please :smile:

There is no reason why you can’t do both.

As for other techniques there are so many different ones out there it would take writing a book to tell you about them all. Anyway aside from WILD, MILD and RT seem to be the next favorites.

Check out the wiki bookto get info on the different techniques. Then if you have any questions about a technique feel free to ask questions. There is a sticky topic for most of the main techniques.

BTW you keep a DJ right. If not I highly recommend you do along with doing RT ‘ing + using another induction technique like MILD or WILD.

Oh since you are interested in WILD check out these free e-books as well:

A course in consciousness.
A e-book on OBE( don’t worry it has good stuff about lucid dreaming and WILD as well)

ahhhh :smile: thx dude. :content: eek, i was almost in my dreamstate in the shower haha. Today, i was in the shower, just thinking about the lan i was just on. Then my head just started to think about the dream i had on the lan. Then my feet started to move by itself and the sound of the shower was so slow. Then i heard a strange sound(poff). yekes, and the things i was thinking about was so real. But after the poff sound i just had to open my eyes. My vision was blurry :eek:

I would not advise practicing lucid dreaming in the shower. :confused:

Anyway, There are 3 things you want to learn about to succeed with WILD:

1. Deep relaxation. You can find my beginner progressive relaxation technique on pg 2 of this thread.

2. Enter a trance state. Now you might already be in a trance after you complete the above exercise. If not then return to concentrating on your breathing. As you inhale imagine you are breathing in a powerful anaesthetic that relaxes all the muscles and nerves in your body. As you exhale you are breathing out all your worries and tensions. Continue until you enter a trance state.

3. Now you should be in a trance. From here you just have to let go a little bit more. Continue letting go of all your thoughts you need only hold on to a small fragment of you consciousness to crossover. You may well even experience a brief blackout but that is ok. Now pick something to concentrate on: you can try to visualize and object and just be aware of it, counting, focusing on a point on your body etc. It really does not mater what you focus on so long as it does not require you to think about what you are doing. The important thing you need to under stand is that any thoughts or feelings will bring you back to your waking state. With practice you will find that either you get pulled into the dream or the dream will come to you.

This all sounds hard but, it really is not. It is just something you have to practice. I can enter a trance very quickly and you can learn to as well.

Well I hope that makes sense to you and helps. :smile:

Wow, Dont know that i would do without you guys :smile: Im so greatful for all the help. :happy: Now i know what to do 100% and im going to do it :wink: And btw, The VILD method sounds kinda cool too, going to try it tonight :cool_laugh:

Well the VILD thing didnt work so well. Going to try again tonight :cool_laugh: and btw, It’s snowing her, weeehoo :beer:

Sorry to hear that. I do not know much about the VILD method so I don’t know how to best advise you. Just keep practicing and you will find what works for you.

Happy dreaming

Well. Im getting very close and kinda good on WILD-ing. Dont even do RC. I was lucid in my dream last night. I waked up. But i found out that it was a fake. So i laid down on the bed, and tried to imagine that i had hulk powers. And it workt. Jesus, i could jump like 100 meters high. No problem. And i fought versus some demons. yekes it was soo fun. Then i tried to imagine that i could fire fireballs, but they just went like 20 meters. Well well. Think im going to try to sleep some more now.

WBTB + WILD = Oh yes. Had another low lucidity dream. And i dreamt that i was in town then suddenly i felt the urge to ask myself if i was dreaming. And i yelled to myself “YOU ARE DREAMING”. Then suddenly in the dream i heard some real high sounds. I tried looking down at my hands, but they were normal. (Kinda strange). Anyhow, after i realized that it was a dream. Everything went black. And i tried to imagine myself going back to the dreamscape. But i just couldnt do it. After that i forgot to say to myself that i was dreaming. And went over to a ND. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :cool_laugh:

Prinsii, you don’t need to be scared.
About voices, it’s what’s called hypnagogic hallucinations. It’s just like hypnagogic imagery you probably already experienced, but with sounds. You can ear your mother calling your name, you phone bell, etc. I don’t find it scary at all, just funny because it’s very clear.

For instance, I have a very particular phone bell, and it’s very curious to ear it exactly. A friend of mine had the same experience, and he was such persuaded that it was his true phone bell that he went to his phone ! :happy:

About Old Hag syndrome, first of all, you have to know it doesn’t happend to everybody. It’s related to SP, and some people don’t even feel the vibrations in SP. And on LD4all, some experienced WILDers never experienced this syndrome at all.
Moreover, it’s often related to fear, when people experiencing SP unwillingly are frightened because they don’t know what is the trouble with them. But once you know it’s just illusory, either you’re likely to never experience it, or if it happens, you’re not such frightened. :content:

hehe :smile: "some experienced WILDers never experienced this syndrome at all. ". phew, then it’s no problem :cool: LD’S HERE I COME :wiske:

Well, this last nights. I was low lucidity… But it seems that i have big problems to remember that this is a dream. Take this for instant: Im in a svimming pool, and then i start throwing knifes at ppl, kinda sick. :sad: Another part is when i heard someone enter my room, and it was mom. And in the dream i said to my mom. “WAKE ME UP”, i just cant wake up. But then she tried. but the dream refused to let me control my body. Then i started to think about a fake “wake up” in the dream. Then i heard some high music. But then i went back to a ND. I have big problems remaining lucid 4 more than 1 min or so. :help: And btw, When in the morning when i sleep very light. I always forget to try to go lucid. I always open my eyes. (Then it’s impossible to go back to sleep). :grrr:

Prinssi you got a ld to do list?

one goal you reall try to remember at day time to focus at when u have a ld? And repeat several times a day what u will do when u have a next ld.
And also the craving and joy to forfil that goal in your ld?
I often practise at day time that iam in a dream, and then i just observe and say to myself wow, what a detailed dream!
Its the yogi way of the far east…they dont rc they practise life is a dream.
That way u dont say in a dream, am i dreaming but you say i dream and so you become lucid! :wink:

But this method takes time and practise each day!
over a longer period of months even.

Still your not doing bad, your on the brink of getting into better lucid dreams. Just will take time to get there.